Friday, April 12, 2013

Finally it's done!!

ATLAST! My Two Weddings are done!!!!!

But it doesn't mean everything will be better in one snap. Of course it won't! but i am just truly happy that the most stressful thing in my life is finally over. 

I had three weddings and that will be the last.  I will not advice people to follow me because it is too tiring and stressful. you will literally cry and shed so much tears due to frustration. 

But both weddings are magical, wonderful and fabulous! for the Philippine Wedding my dream walking down the aisle came true and Dwijin's Fireworks too! 

I would like to thank Jason and his team MY GREEN AFFAIRS for helping me with this wedding, for making our ideas and dreams into reality.

I would like also to thank OUR FAMILY who attended, my friends, my theater friends and my Parents Friends. though there's a lot of vacant chairs and empty table still my wedding goes well. Anyway, i think for those people who didn't attend our wedding it's actually there lost not ours. 

BUT i think FILIPINO's must know what does RSVP means. not only knowing what does this abbreviation means but also how this thing works! :)

For the Singapore Wedding, i would like to thank Four Season Hotel's Ms. Kaylynn the one who assisted us and also to my Mom in Law, as she is the one who coordinate to almost everything. Also i want to thank My Sis in Law for surprising us in our wedding. Dwi and I thought she's not really able to attend our wedding. We also want to thank my three bestfriends since childhood, Kristina, Ariane and Didi for also giving an effort to fly here :) to all our friends and to all the people who attended, Thank you so much. We hope that you guys enjoyed the night. 

For pictures, soon i'll be posting it here and in my facebook :)










No comments:

Post a Comment