Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Wedding Planner

After all the "Kalokohan" i did earlier for my two blog entries.

1) Kung Ako yung bida...... 
http://andichat.blogspot.sg/2012/06/kung-ako-yung-bida.html

2) Halo Halong Opinyon. Purong Tagalog 
 http://andichat.blogspot.sg/2012/06/halo-halong-opinyon-purong-tagalog.html

Let's move on to our Next Topic, which is about Wedding Preparation. I Have a Friend who is a Wedding Planner. Nope, He is not my friend just because he is our wedding coordinator for our Philippine Wedding, he is my friend all along that i met during Theater Days.  Anyway, He will be here and his Team for our Pre Nuptial this coming July 6-9 2012. 

I am actually planning to invest in his Business, as i love to plan things. One of my greatest dream is to be a Wedding Planner, just like what the movie and the book that i watched and read. I love sharing ideas, i love arts, i love passion and emotions of LOVE. i love events!

Okay, now, at this very moment i 'm having a conversation with him. He is telling me that their is a couple who wants to get married with a budget of 2-3 milllion pesos. HOMAYGASSSSH! Imagined how many homeless people can have a decent house and a food to eat that can last for, i dunno how many days...but my point is 2-3 million pesos is a lot. But that is my first reaction when i found out about this couple, just like other people (i guess???).

But, the side B of my opinion is, WHO CARES?! WHO THE HELL CARES IF THEY WANT TO SPEND MILLIONS FOR THEIR WEDDING.

They love each other, and wedding is once in a Lifetime and personally i think that Wedding is one of the most important part of our Life. It's part of the STAGES in a person's life. if you skip this stage, it feels like you are missing something in your life. Couples want to have a memorable wedding. I assume most of the couples want it that way, am i right to say that?. If this couple got tons of money then let it be. I am seriously happy for them and i wish them a fruitful marriage. I wish that this couple will last forever. They will remain friends and lovers until the end of time. 

Hey! Friendship is the most important thing in a Relationship...Admit it!



2 comments:

  1. Wow. Ang big time nung wedding planner mo. I didn't know na pupunta sya dyan for the pre-nup! Sisiksik ako sa maleta nya. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xteena : hahaha. ganun talaga pag kaka open pa lang ng business you will take a risk diba? Kahit naman siguro sa lahat ng bagay. Hahaha. dali kontakin mo siya sabihin mo pasiksik ka Hehehe. Punta ka dito!

    ReplyDelete