Saturday, June 23, 2012

Because I'm in L-O-V-E


I made this video around November 2010. Those times that i'm wondering if there is still a chance for me and for my sinta (boyfriend before, hubby now) to be with each other's arm again. Hahaha ang cheesy ko lang!

I left Singapore October 15 2010 2 days after his birthday. 1 month and 3 days palang ang aming new relationship but i felt so much trials already. due to my loneliness and not knowing what will be the future of our relationship (hirap kasi ng Long Distance Relationship) i made this video, kahit na mali-mali ang english Kineri ko, 'cos all the words na nilagay ko eh what my heart really wants to say.

I'm thankful, I am Lucky, I'm Happy and I'm Longing for him. My loneliness is slowly eating me. I love him despite of all the differences that we have. i love him for being him. he is no perfect but he is just right for me. i'm not expecting for a perfect guy, cos there is no such thing as perfect. perfect only exist in Dictionary, not in this world. I'm just hoping for a guy who will accept me for being me, oh well lahat naman ata tayo we want someone who will accept us for being who we are, right? sino bang may ayaw ng ganun? but addition dyan eh, someone who will accept my little sister which i treat her as my very own daughter, which is nakita ko sa kanya. :)

who would have thought na, we will get married? Agad Agad after ko makabalik for the short vacation. I married a guy who i just barely known for 6 months, i just totally followed my happiness, what is the reason for my heart being happy. Hahaha. Homaygash I'm so baduy na! Hahaha!

For those couple out there, don't lose hope, i know there are a lot of times na parang always argumentation na lang, but always remember that TRIALS lang yun to strengthen your relationship. Hahaha. Bongga advice advice lang ang peg.

Sige na, i'll end my blog na. i need to prepare dinner for my hubby :)

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment