Saturday, June 30, 2012

My Darling is a FOREIGNER

Have you guys watched that movie? (My Darling is a Foreigner)  about this Japanese Girl who have a romantic affair with an American Guy (?), that movie is awesome!!

I watched that movie around 2010 (?) together with Dwi, that time we are still in a dating period, i didn't know that i'm gonna get married with Dwi. The movie shows the Differences of two people who grew up in different environment. Just exactly like me. 

I've been married to Dwi for 1 year, 3 months and 3 days to be EXACT. at first it's okay but slowly all the differences came out. I must admit I had a hard time coping up with all of these differences that i didn't saw before.

One of our Differences is ENGLISH. Dude! All along i admit that i am not good in English, my blog is completely messed up with all of my wrong grammar,. but KIBEEEEER!. During our argumentation i always ended up "nose bleed". I don't have a choice but to speak in English, a Language that since birth i am not confident to use. a language that i am very shy to use. but since i met him and i fell in love with him. I forced my self to speak the language that i am afraid of. I told to myself, if i want this relationship to work out, i must  face one of my fears. 

Now, I am no longer shy to express my self to him and to his friends..KIBEEEER! I can speak now some words of Singaporean  Hokkien while Dwi can speak and UNDERSTAND TAGALOG. 

Truly, love speaks a thousand words. 


No comments:

Post a Comment