Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The story of my feet.

I have a very weird color of toenails >.<

Waaaah.  Paang Luya. Damn!




It's a very very weird color of toe nails. Hahaha. specially pag tumama sa ilaw. waaah it looks something alien color haha.



Unlike this one, the color is so nice and yummy! hehehe.

I actually went to Far East Plaza yesterday to ask the lady to remove my callous on my whole feet. Haha. The China Lady, who happened to be the same lady who did my Foot Spa (but sadly, she can't remember me) Jie Jie (sister) had a hard time to remove it. i can see it on her face. too bad i don't have a photo of her.

I love to go there (i forgot the name of the shop/boutique) i certainly will go back there next month,swear! i need to maintain the cleanliness of my feet so no more callous. CALLOUS FREE. but i must invite sarah and clang to join me. it's no fun to be alone, even shopping alone, it's not fun at all.

I hope one day, Clang, Sarah and Me will have a ME time together :)

1 comment: