Sunday, June 24, 2012

Housewarming

The most awaited day finally came. Sunday = Housewarming day.

I woke up today with a very nervous body system as i am worried if my hubby's family will like the food that i will cook. though i forgot to take a photo of the foods that i cook and the dessert that i made i am still happy for the ending of this day.

I cooked Pinoy style chop suey and i also cooked my Tatay's Recipe of Hipon (Prawn). I even made mistake of doing the Prawn thingy cos the 2 kg of prawns cannot fit in our small pan. i started cooking after lunch which is roughly about 1 o'clock and i finished around 4:30 pm. Last minute Sarah can't make it cos she's not feeling well, which is i understand cos her manager draining all her energy, grrr that inconsiderate manager of her, but that is a different story that maybe one of these days i will share with you all.

The first Family member came is my favorite Auntie, this Auntie which i call now Tita is very nice and sweet. i can see my biological Tita to her (Hubby agrees, maybe because of how they walk, talk and their own actions) Before i met my hubby, i knew her already. anyway, Tita Ush presence makes me feel okay and not  nervous anymore. I am happy that she likes the foods that i prepared, specially the dessert because what i heard is she's a good baker and her compliment makes me happy.

Second came is my Hubby's family. they brought champida (not sure with spelling) from Malaysia. (Nope, they are not from Malaysia) I'm always felt so nervous with my hubby's presence even if i stayed with them for 1 year +. But today, i felt different. I never felt nervous. They are the most important person that i really want to please but because i am always scared or shy or frightened with them, i felt that there is a wall between us. Hahaha. But i am happy that today i didn't felt that wall. i even help Pa to remove the skin of champida. I am very happy when both Ma and Pa compliment my foods and dessert. i felt that i am the most happiest person in the whole world. :)

Third, Uncle Heeren and Auntie Nandini came together with the triplets (yes they have a triplets) and one more son. I had a moment with Auntie (naks! Moment!) we talked and i am very proud to my self that i am no longer shy lady. (hope this one will continue) Hahahaha. The last person to arrived is Uncle Somen (not sure with spelling again) and his son (im not sure if its rabin or dravin, i am not also sure if that's their names Hahaha).

Now, i am dead tired. dead tired but so much happiness inside. now i will sleep with a very happy happy happy heart

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment