Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Night

Two more days to go for our housewarming!

Dwi invited some of his relatives and i only invited two of my uni buddies, Sarah and Clang.
Hopefully Clang can make it since she told me she have work on the afternoon while Sarah is totally free!
we can only invite few people as our house is not spacious enough. 

Oh well, i made a mango float (a refrigerated cake) requested by my hubby, he actually wanted me to do the  "same" thing that my Nanay (mommy) did which he really likes and hopefully with my own rendition, capabilities and of course with my own hand i really really wish that i give justice with my nanay's recipe. Hahaha

I went to Lucky Plaza, a popular place for Filipino people here in Singapore, just to buy the Graham, the biscuit. yesterday, i just realize that i shouldn't buy the other ingredients at NTUC since i am going to the plaza to buy the biscuit, wish that i bought the other ingredients there as well.

Anyway, i haven't tried the mango float as Hubby doesn't want me to cut even just a small piece on it. i just wanted to taste it so at least i will know if it's nice or taste like shit. >.< but what now? i can't do anything so i really really wish that it's nice. (crossfinger)

Anyway, Hubby also want me to cook some veggie stuff, so i suggested that i will cook a Filipino style chop suey, so he bought all the ingredients for me. my hubby loves to do the grocery things, he also accompanied me to go grocery i think because he doesn't want me to spend so much Hahaha.

Okay, i'm gonna knock off now, since we need to wake up 5 in the morning tomorrow to buy a fresh prawns at wet market...oooohhh...Wet Market, i didn't know there is a wet market here i am so excited about it and i should shut my mouth now. 

Andi.

No comments:

Post a Comment