Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Obsession

Obsession Obsession Obsession Obsession Haiz Obsession. 

Recently, but not very recent maybe a couple of months ago i am very obsessed with dresses. HAHA. not only with dresses but also with this certain brand of clothes. hahaha. feeling ko kasi i'm forever 21 :)

It's a very wrong timing kasi I DON'T HAVE A WORK!!!!. but i can't help myself, yesterday i bought a new one which i immediately hid inside our wardrobe before my hubby found it. cos the last time i bought 3 new dress he make noise. 

Day 1 : we met at MRT-Paya Lebar going to Bugis

Hubby : you bought a new dress?

Me : Yup :)

Day 2 : Going out with Hubby

Hubby : You bought a new one?

Me: Yes

Hubby : how many you bought?

Me : Secret

Hubby : *pissed off*

Day 3 : Dinner with his MCPSC

Hubby : new one again?

Me: Yeah

Hubby: you don't have a work and you still keep on buying

Me: But it was on sale

Hubby : how much you bought it

Me: It's not that expensive, reasonable price

**Hubby keeps quiet. 
***After a minutes, hubby coming down from our master bedroom, holding a price tag

Hubby : you bought it with this price. so expensive

Me: It's on SALE.

***************************************

Now, the latest one that i bought yesterday, i hid it. for two reason

1 ) I'm hundred percent sure that he will scold me 

2) I'm planning to buy another one on saturday when we go shopping :)

Yes, i am starting to become obsessed with dresses, maybe because this is the only way that i can think of to hide my fats, my big stomach. I AM A CERTIFIED FAT LADY ALREADY. I AM FAT FAT FAT FAT and i'm starting to get depressed because of this. I can't run so much cos of my asthma but the last time i went to gym i runned for 30 minutes and i thought i'm going to collapse, SERIOUSLY. Later, this afternoon i will try to hit the gym downstairs to have a run after i do my laundry (i liked our gym downstairs as nobody's else using it and of course! the air-condition ) 

I seriously need to loose weight, as i getting fat and fatter. people thinking that i'm the house helper in my own house! Hahaha. I even sometimes think that people will think that i am a maid. Hahahahha. LOWER SELF-ESTEEM. 


No comments:

Post a Comment