Thursday, June 28, 2012

Why I Blog?

Why I blog despite of nobody is reading aside from me and my Nanay (mommy)? am i just wasting my time? my answer is NO.

I blog because this is the only way to share / express my whole thoughts for the whole day. you see, I'm alone in our house. Nobody's to talk to, aside to my sister through skype. I only depends with my friends like Sarah and Clang whenever they are off. so, once in a while (aside from Sarah that almost everyweek)  they accompany me. 

After i do all my household chores i felt like i'm a LOOOOOOOSER. I don't have a Friend :(. so i just typed every silly thoughts that my mind keep on thinking. and besides it's my way to practice my English. my grammar and spelling. double purpose!

I don't intend to make this blog site to be popular. cos there is nothing here is fun to read, my daily life as a housewife is not interesting. It's boring for others to know. Haha. but doing this blog as a housewife makes me entertain my self, cos i seriously talk so loud whatever things that i'm about to type.

But this coming two weekends i'm sure that it's not a boring day for me, I'll be attending a party this weekend, and the following weekend, i'll be having a wedding photoshoot with Dwi for our Phil Wedding. 


A Siao photo of me. Bored to death. I need a Friend. 


So is there anyone free today, just call me, Maybe???


4 comments:

  1. meron din akong blog pero ako lang ang nakakaalam ayoko kasi mabasa ng ibang tao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bakit naman? Share mo. so we can share ideas diba? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this blog is a great way to keep us updated too with what's happening in your life. Alam mo naman ako, specially. Super makakalimutin. I even forget to ask you how you are. *bad friend* Anyway, yeah. I feel that your blog... connects us, in a way(?) even without having to talk all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. xteena : Hahha ngayon ko lang napnsin your message. Yup. It's also a way to keep u guys updated alam mo na. Hahaha. hopefully ma entertain ko kayo hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete