Monday, November 12, 2012

Random : Blog After ONE MONTH

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO!!

Homaygaad! It's been a month since the last time i posted a blog about my life. Damn! So Busy leh!. 

Honestly, I've tried so many times to share my daily or even weekly activities but i just can't, It's not because  i am super lazy or wanted to stop sharing my story to the public it's just that i am too tired, exhausted and too sleepy after work. I'm a working wife again. Seriously, i thought i can blog every off day but i discovered that i can't because i need energy,a full charge of me. So, i waited for this day to share a summary of what happened to me last month.

So, i told ya that i started my job last October 8 2012 (which is my last blog before this) The job is fine, it's good. I met new people, a new friends and a so called new found bestfriend, and his name is Nixon (soon, i will be posted our photo together). He is a Malaysian Indian-Spanish (?) and also a Bartender like me. anyway, right now i am still doing a Floor Staff job as we are kinda short of floor staffs but Don (my mentor and my manager as well) promised me that he will make a decision after i come back from Philippines. 

I know my post is kinda random as i seriously got a lot of stories to share and don't know how to start so i will just type all of these in a way how i talk to a friend that i never met for some time now. Okay, so let's go back to my story about my work. So, aside from Nixon, I also made friends with my co-floor staff namely, Abby, Maria, Clowence and Melina; All of us are Filipina, well Clowence and Melina will be finishing their contract next month and it's kinda sad because most of the time if we have all the same schedules, we all go to work together.  While Abby and Maria's contract will be ending next year. Our supervisor is Dorothy, which is my Senior before (way back 2009, when i'm just started and got kicked out from Orchard) I also met another Manager, his name is Saurabh (not so sure with spelling, though) Another Bartender, Billy and the rest are old face like Lawrence. 

Working as a Floor staff is good as I am able to get a lot of tips, well it still depends on the day. let's say my tips alone made me able to bought an Iphone 5 (yessss! after so many years i finally got an Iphone 5), pay the PUB and Cable and Internet and lastly, bought some foods that i wanted. Then u guess how much is it. :)
well, its tips so it means its not fix it will really depends on how lucky and hard working you are. :) Anyway, lets see how much will have this November.

Another things to share, I finally got an Iphone, i really thought that i will passed this moment again. i've been dreaming of Iphone since from the start but i just keep on thinking that there's more important things, but this time i know that i have "extra" money thanks to my tip and also, i got no time to use my lappy or computer i need to buy a smart phone with line to be able to connect with all the people i needed to talked to. (specially, our coordinator). with the advice of my dear buddy, Toby who is working at M1, I used my Husband account to register my line BUT HEY! It doesn't mean he will pay my BILL, I CAN PAY MY OWN BILL. (just to make my statement clear here!)  well, when i got my Iphone, i really felt so stupid for a moment but i got easily picked up my self, now me and my husband enjoying the phone, he downloaded a Plant Versus Zombie because of the Zen Garden that i guess only Apple products have. (He is using a S2). Battery wise, i am happy with my battery, as long as i charged it fully before i leave the house if not i can always charge in my working place or used our good friend birthday gift to me a battery pack. (I don't know the exact word for it).

Anyway, let's change the topic. yesterday, we finally did our wedding shoot with Singapore team. It's fun but so tiring. I enjoyed it at first (the indoor studio) but when we went outside for the outdoor shoot and wearing a big fluffy wedding gown that seriously caught everybody's attention i was really felt so awkward and embarrassed.  i keep on hearing and seeing people saying "look (the they will point at me)" it is so hard wearing a gown specially when i was to use the ladies, it is so difficult, seriously difficult. anyway at least it's all done, and i will surely post the pictures here once it's already available. 

So, this week i will be only working until Friday and next week will be an UNPAID LEAVE FOR ME, it's kinda bad but i got no choice. we need to go back to Philippines to settle our Philippine Wedding Preparation. It's kinda stressful but i am also happy as i will see Aisle again. Relaxing time after all the stressful events happened to me, anyway MOVING ON. I am so excited to go to Philippines this BER months. and i will try my best to update you about our Philippines Vacay as soon as possible. 

Anyway, I did my Brazilian this month after 3 months. It's more painful than before maybe because i am in the week of having my period anytime soon (i am actually having it now---i know i'm quite disgusting) i also did my nails because of my photoshoot and lastly went for a facial with free massage cost me a few hundred bucks! I am really thankful with my tips!!!!!!. Good thing i did my hairless kitty few days before my period so it will be easier for me now to-----------shit stop this disgusting thing.

Today, the last day of my leave. YESSSS! I am on leave-----------Yes i know i am still on probation, i just joined the company and they know everything about my leaveeeees! HAHAHA. We went to Toys r Us to buy a christmas presence for my nephew and nieces in Philippines. I am only close to my father side kids, so i just managed to bought them. At first my plan is to buy 10 toys but i gave up what to give to the two 12 years old boy within my budget, so we decided to give a monetary gift instead. :)

Oh damn! My eyes are starting to close and seriously i wanted to sleep..Anyway before i shut down my computer, i want you to know that me and two of my new friends will do a Video Blog, i'll let you know the rest of the details because right now all our schedules are so tight so everything is still in the first stage of planning. 

Okay i'm gonna sleep now. Miss you all! Love yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment