Monday, October 8, 2012

A quick blog before i start my new job

There's a lot of thoughts are running in my mind, This thoughts affecting my emotions.

I want to cry for a tons of reason.
I am worried for the unknown happenings later.
Hundreds of "What If's" are circulating inside my brain
and Expecting something which i think is impossible.

Yes, Indeed! I am an emotional person (everybody knows that!) I am worried that i will made mistakes or maybe they are expecting a job well done from me but i failed or maybe they will hate me or dislike me because of my attitude. A new me, A stronger version of me, a very frank me.

Nevertheless, I am so proud of myself. I didn't expect that i will be back again. I just hope that i can do the job properly. 

I know i can do this. 
I believe in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment