Sunday, October 7, 2012

Eksena : Bet ko siya, Bet din kaya nya ang Junakis ko?


Hi everyone, here is the first ever EKSENA (SCENE in english, in other language ( for my readers from Germany and Latvia, just try to Google Translate it don't know exactly your language is. :)) ) 

What is EKSENA all about?

Eksena will be the Advice, Questions, Request and Favours zone, wherein our dear readers from all over the world can actually, ask me anything under the sun and not only that, you can also leave your comments and advices.

I'll give you an example of  EKSENA for tonight so, you guys will somehow understand what I'm actually talking about. 

Here it goes, Eksena on the Go! 

Eksena Number One

Ano ba maipapayo mo sa akin kung sakaling umibig ako sa babaeng single, tapos hindi niya alam na may anak na ako, need ko pa ba ipaalam sa kanya yun?

Random

English Translation (Nosebleed Version)

What can you advice to me if ever I fall in love to a lady who is single, but  she doesn't know that i already have a baby, do i need to let her know about it?

Random


EKSENA SPEAK :

Well, to you Random. It's a very simple yet quite hard situation. but always remember, HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY!

As a woman since birth, we love an HONEST GUY. WE HATE SECRETS. the more secrets that you are hiding behind our back, you're just making the situation worst, and besides since you're starting to love her it means you are dreaming, hoping and wishing that she will be part of your life and your child is part of your life that you cannot hide. 

I think, it's very important to tell the whole you to the person you liked, let the person liked you or hate you based on the real you. POGI POINTS ang pagiging Honest, so you better grab that opportunity. be proud that you already have a child, you are not alone in this world. don't you ever step your best foot forward, because you don't know how long you can stand / hold putting your best foot forward.You are not perfect, so do I and for sure she is also not perfect, even BARBIE is not perfect. (she's pretty but she is plastic)

Anyway, we would like to hear from you, so we better understand your situation. you can comment here using a name "EKSENA RANDOM." so we can still continue advice you in your EKSENA.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS : If you're having a problem commenting here (just like my bestfriend) I suggest to JOIN THE SITE you can find it on the left side of my blog under the READERS category, you can use your Twitter /Google /Yahoo accoun to register, It's very easy i swear!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AndiChat is a Frustrated Filipina Tryinghard Blogger. A self acclaimed poor English and grammar person based in Singapore.

For more information, questions and suggestions you can email me at andichat12@gmail.com

you can also support me with my dreams by following me here in my blog. that you can find on the left side of my page. (Readers!) :))

No comments:

Post a Comment