Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Damn Bored Afternoon. Sian

Today is Wednesday,
Today is Sarah's Off day
Today is Ironing day
Today is Bum day
Sian
Sian
Sian
Haiz...


Anyway, i just finished ironing all the clothes that i washed yesterday, a lot leh and i really really hate ironing Dwi's H&M short sleeves cos the cloth is so damn hard to iron.  i dun know what kind of cloth / textile is that but what i can say is, it's so damn easy to have a what i called "fold marks". i dunno how to call that things, but in Tagalog we describe / call it as "madaling magusot", just google translate it and you will find out what i'm really talking about.

We woke up so early today cos the person who's going to rent our room (Yeah, we got one more bedroom downstairs, a total of 2 bedrooms) is coming to sign the contract. Damn! this person really pissed me off last night, even Dwi got mad at him. cos he supposed to sign the contract last night at 9:30 pm. a night before yesterday this person keep on sms me asking what time he can come, the i told him that i wait for Dwi to come home first cos i dunno what time he can go home yesterday. Damn so irritating! then here comes the "signing of contract" day. Waaaaah he didn't showed up. He didn't call us. Dwi tried to contacted him but can't reach. Daaaaamn! Then i called Ryan, the Manager at Auntie's Ush Restaurant Bar (because the guy is working there) I called Ryan because he also keep sms me asking me to message him once Jeff (Okay the guys name is Jeff) come. i ask Ryan why he's looking for Jeff, then he told me that he also cannot contact him since morning. Wahlao I thought something happened to him leh.

I seriously thought that something happened to him. something WRONG happened. The last time i received a message from him is last Monday night. I thought that, the night while he's on the way home someone rob and kill him. chop his body and put inside the luggage then threw at Bedok Reservoir (i dunno where Jeff staying). but that's all part of my imagination. I am so mad when he finally called me around 11:00 pm. Imagined! he called 11:00 pm, 1 hour and 30 minutes after he make us wait! I don't feel like talking to him so i told him to call Dwi instead, i don't want to curse him.

Anyway, we still decided to rent the room to him and to his wife, but we change a bit of the contract, instead of 1 year we changed it to 6 months, we even become stricter and put a lot of conditions. Sian. people must learn mah!

I really hate people who's late or not punctual or no one word.


No comments:

Post a Comment