Friday, June 29, 2012

The History of Potatoes this morning.

My Hubby / Best friend / Partners in Crime knows how to make me laugh when i'm sad, makes me cool down when my blood  pressure goes up and most specially knows how to pissed me off unexpectedly. 

My Blog entry  for today is.............TADAAAAAAN! "The History of Potatoes this Morning".

Last Night, Here's the discussion.

Dwi : So what's for dinner?

Me: I cooked rice but i haven't cook any viand 

Dwi : Waaah! you cook  rice arh? You should cook the potatoes you know, we got a lot leh. potatoes starting to rot

Me: Okay lah. Then tomorrow i will make a mashed potato can?

Dwi : Can.

----The End---

So, this morning i woke up extra early to cook the potatoes while waiting for the MCST people to pass me the extra access card. I even had an idea to post here about "how to make mashed potato" I even took a photo of each and every step of it. Ideas are starting to run inside my small brain. just like this.



1) For you to be able to make a MASHED POTATO, you should have a POTATOES Dude!

2) Take out the skin by PEELING IT! 


3) After you peeled, you should wash it! 

4) Then  you can starting chop / slice it into a "just nice" size. 


5) Boil it! make sure the potato will be soft enough to mash.



6) After mashing it, Add Butter then Mix

7).......................




Then the History starts now, there is no Photo or even step no. 7 cos after the MCST Lady pass the key Dwi said "LET'S GO!"

Let's Go means, we are going off to the rental van shop. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN! I told him to eat first but he said no more TIME!. SIAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOO!. 

Then i NAG him. NAG NAG NAG. Yeaaaah! you can call me a NAGGER if you want, if this kind of moment happen to you, HOW DO YOU FEEL? TELL ME!!!

He told me that he will just eat the mashed potato tonight once he reach home. BUT, NO! I will not continue preparing the mashed potato. I am not preparing dinner tonight no matter how hungry I am now. Lete's see what will happen once he reach HOME. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment