Friday, June 29, 2012

Good Morning Face


Good Morning People!!!




This is my Good Morning Face.
What can you say?


Time check  4:31 pm. I just reached home from a half day tiring day and i need to take a rest cos there is a continuation later tonight.

I am happy to see my Friends again, i had my lunch at Fong Consult with Regina, Leah, Ianne and Arvin :) what makes me happy more is they said that i loose weight. FOR THE WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!! 

I am so much more inspired to loose weight, in fact i bought a supplement that will help me for this super duper mega difficult GOAL of MINE. I bought this supplement so cheap one with the help of a Filipina Promoter who i just met just now so i can avail a 30% Discount. HAHAHA.

But i can't use it now cos i need to wait for the result of my pregnancy test. Sian...result takes so long leh. so excited to know if i am already a mom or not. 

Weather is so Good this afternoon. Not Hot but not raining. Just nice and windy, this is the kind of weather i like. 

I had a very fun night. i am overwhelmed with my friends who supported this craziness of mine. they leave a comments and compliment my wits. HAHAHA. i am more inspired to blog some more, i also even thinking of do some video, but i guess the video part is somewhere in the future, if i already havef a follower even just  a 10 followers HAHAHA.

I'll take a nap first. must recharge! 





No comments:

Post a Comment