Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Laundry Day

Tuesday is always Laundry Day for me.


Front View


Right Side View with my new Plant / Flower 


 Left Side View with the special participation of Washing Machine 

We stayed at 5th Floor (Top) and we are blessed with a very powerful mega super hot sun. so my clothes usually dried easily. by afternoon should be all dry up. 




While waiting for the my laundry 2nd batch. I am watching showtime, Welcome back ANNE CURTIS!


Anyway i want to feature my lovely plants which we bought last saturday for the sake of housewarming deco.


 This is LAB short for Lavender. Nope this plant is not Lavender, i am no idea what plant is this. but i find the color and the pot so nice that's why i choose this. she is located at balcony.

 This is Bongga (Fabulous) Short for Bougainvillea ( I didn't know that the spelling is this, i checked my bestfriend google for the spelling, and it's really FAB) we place Bongga at our pool area, together with Pinky.

 This one is Pinky, i also don't know what kind of plant is this, but i liked her. we bought pinky already like that, looks like almost dying and i am trying to help pinky to recover.


 This is the View. Our Private Pool outside our Master Bedroom  together with Bongga and Pinky


And inside our room is BITU, she's taking her nap. Hahaha.


I swear after i finish all my laundry i will go to gym. hahaha. Today is laundry, tomorrow is Ironing. That's the life of being a housewife :)


1 comment: