Monday, June 25, 2012

A Friend

Wooooh! I don't know what to say. i don't know how will i express my self, how will i describe what i am feeling right now other than so disappointed with my self. Haiz.

I'm a friend, as a friend i get hurt if i found out someone is hurting my friends, specially best friend's feeling. I'm a human who is most of the time is driven by my emotions. I'm a friend and a human.

I made something that i thought will help her or something that i will let that biatch knows that my friend got a friend here that anytime can defend her. i just can't take what this biatch doing to my best friend. I was so mad, full of anger. my friend didn't do anything, she doesn't deserve everything that this biatch doing. I was driven by my emotions. I thought i can help her, i though that i can be a superhero. i just want to defend her but it didn't turn out right.

I made the whole situation worst for her, now that biatch continue to disturb her with hatred messages. and the worst thing is, it's my FAULT, my whole FAULT to make my friend suffer some more. I made her so mad today, disappointed, sad and stress.

I keep on saying sorry to her, but i know my sorry is not good enough, i can't take away all her sadness. my sorry can't turn back the time, it can't change the situation to be better. I am completely hating my self today or maybe until the following days.

Now, i will sleep with a sad heart, a worried heart. a disturbed heart. i'm just hoping that everything will be soon okay. not tonight, but at least tomorrow?

Haiz.

Andi

2 comments:

  1. Uyyy! Blind item. Who's this? Chos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xteena : Knows mo siya, you met her before. Hahaha. Chika ko sayo.

    ReplyDelete