Thursday, June 28, 2012

He said i have a CANCER and i'm going to DIE

Last night before i go to sleep of course i took showered! cos lately it's so warm here in Singapore, so HOT.  yes, we have an air con but we seldom use it, we are saving money!!!!!. anyway about the shower thing, i noticed that i have a small round thingy somewhere in between of my belly and my pussycat dolls. HAHAHA.

 I got scared wondering what the hell is this. so after i showered i go straight to hubby and showed it to him.

ME:  Sinta, what is this

Dwi: Looks like a pimple to me

ME: Is it?

Dwi: what do you think of me? a doctor?

ME: yes

Dwi: You have a cancer and you're going to DIE

ME: .......

***sob***

I felt i am bullied again by Dwi. I'm just asking him cos he is more knowledgeable when it comes to science. why he bullied me?  i felt he don't have concern with me. because before that he scold me again cos i downloaded this application called viber to his phone. he keeps on complaining that i download so many application to his phone. then i told him that i don't have a smart phone cos he doesn't want me to buy one.

Yes, I am not using a smartphone, No IPhone not even Samsung. I am still using the normal Nokia phone. There is two reason why i'm still using Nokia

1) I am careless, i always drop my phone. We all know that Nokia is the strongest brand of phone
2) We thinks that Top-up is way cheaper than Line. I only spend $28 dollars for Two months :) its a great way to save money to buy more clothes and shoes. Hahaha


But i'm still wishing that someday i'll be owning a smart phone. so i don't feel such a looser. HAHA. but i'm also thinking that if i will have my own smart phone, i don't have anymore reason to touch Dwi's phone, if the situation will be like that, how am i going to K-po on his phone? Hahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment