Thursday, June 28, 2012

Super Glue

It's Dwi's fault. His Fault. 

Tonight, the person who will rent our extra room will be shifting their stuffs. so Dwi immediately remove the single bed inside cos they dun need it. They are couple who needs a queen size bed. Actually, Dwi and I used to sleep in a single bed and i find it more sweeter than sleeping in a queen or king size bed. I realized the more space that your bed have, the less chance of you and your other half will squeeze and hug each other. 

Since Dwi and I started to sleep in a queen size, i still squeeze my self to him. he is in the edge of the bed already because of me. The reason is, I'm used to his scents already that i can't sleep properly without sniffing him while i'm slowly slowly slowly sloooooowly falling asleep.

Anyway, the topic is not about how me and Dwi sleeps. Let's back to the main topic. so while i'm cooking , Dwi's uninstalling the bed, he accidentally spoil it! ALAMAAAAAAAAAAAK!

So, now you know guys what is the connection of the Super Glue with this Blog, Yes. I fixed the broken pieces of the bed, i put a super glue and the Stupid me accidentally squeeze so much and guess what happened next... CORRECT! The super glue spread on my fingers, but i didn't care much, i still tried to put the broken pieces together until i realize that my middle finger is resting on my pointing finger. VERY GOOOOD! 

My two little poor fingers got stick together like Siao, and i forced to separate them and the pain is like Siao.
Sian, painful lor. It's Dwi's fault leh. i almost burst into tears, then he told me the story of Super Glue. He told me the real purpose of Super Glue. He told me that the Super Glue is meant for medical use, Nope it's not a medicine that you can drink, but if you want you try lah, let's see what will happen to your whole mouth leh. Anyway he said like if operation, after the stitches and all that, this super glue use to put on the stitches before put the bandage (can't remember the term he used). 

Woooh, super glue is really super glue leh. SUPPPPPEEEEER!. the i started to think, does the doctor used super glue to put on the boys "little one" after their circumcision? or does the dentist can put super glue after he/she pluck the wisdom tooth? or what will happen if i put super glue on my lips and close it? will it be very painful if i forced my lips to open? or how long my lips will be close? After that, what will be the smell? will Dwi very happy to kiss me?

Anyway, my fingers are so weird now cos it's very rough. hope tomorrow everything will be fine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment