Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A survey from Gff Mariz. :)

Boredom strikes one more time. Hahaha. It's 4:19 in the afternoon and until now i haven't hit the gym. LOL. I'm having an afternoon conversation with Mariz. (we always conve every afternoon, but this past few days nag pahinga kami Hahaha) and she told me that she's typing something and she will pass it to me.

I've waited for a couple of minutes wondering what she's really typing. Finally, she tagged me on FB (yeah we always talk sa FB) and i saw a survey. Wow lang, bagets na bagets ang dating. but T'was fun so i tried it also.

 So, Here's my Answer to Mariz's survey.

 Can you name 30 people you can think of right off the top of your head? Dont read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 30 people. *NO CHEATING*

 1.Dwijin      6. Clang      11. Borj           16. Tracy      21. Kenneth      26. Boss G
 2.Aisle        7. Lester      12. Raymond   17. Kei         22. Randy         27. Kristina
 3.Ying         8. Allan       13. Cady          18. Emman   23. Mylene       28. Iza
 4.Mariz       9. Bhen       14. XJ              19. Ryan       24. Joshua        29. Jazz
 5.Sarah      10. Pat         15. Kelvin         20. Ivan       25. Don            30. Aaron

 THE QUESTIONS: •

How did you meet 10?
College Days, sa Lyceum I think 2nd year second sem? Not so sure Hahaha

• What would you do if you had never met 6?
Edi wala kaming forever tutuksuin kay #10. Ang Loveteam nila ang nagbibigay buhay saming mag babarkada. hahaha

• What would you do if 20 and 15 dated?
Cannot be lah. Both Guys mah. Hahaha

• If you could marry between 6 and 14 who will it be?
Though I’m officially and legally married to # 1, for the sake of question I will answer. Haha. Obviously I can’t marry #6 because we’re same sex so I don’t have a choice but to take #14 :p

• Did you ever like 9?
Yes! Sino bang magiging choosy pa kay #9? Hahaha. I liked him before we became best of friends. But I still like him now for being such a wonderful and one of the funniest best friend I had *beauty queen answer*

• Have you ever seen 4 cry?
I Can’t remember. Although it’s quite impossible for her to cry (she’s the clown kasi in our barkada) I strongly agree na umiyak na ito noon. hahaha


• Would 4 and 17 make a good couple?
No. Hahaha. Both are committed to their lablabs for years now.

• Would number 1 and 2 make a good couple?
No, Hahaha. Aisle is Dwi’s non-biological daughter but not (yet) legally adopted :p

• Describe 8:
#8 ay may two characteristics. My First Impression to him is may pagka mysterious type and mahihin effect but after that “First Impression” He’s very down to earth talaga.

• Do you like 12?
Haha. Seriously, I never liked #12 as more than a friends. There is no romantic feelings towards him. I liked him for being such a good brother to me and to aisle.

• Tell me something about 17:
summary ; #17 is my bestfriend turned to crush turned to best enemy turned to boyfriend and eventually ended up as Best Friend. :)

• What’s 7’s favorite color?
Blue, he is powe ranger’s Blue Ranger unless he changed color already. lol

• What would you do if 18 just confessed they liked you?
I won’t be surprised. Hahaha. He is my oldest friend. I met him since K2.

• When was the last time you talked to number 15?:
Last Last Week? But I think later he’ll be here.

• How do you think 19 feels about you?
A siao (baliw) wife of dwijin. Haha

• What language does 13 speak?
English and Tagalog

• Who is 2 going out with?
She’s too young ! Hahaha

• What grade is 16 in?
Graduate na itey, ka batch to ni Dwi, now she’s a full time Flight Attendant at Singapore Airlines. (Feeling ko Grade School gumawa ng survey na ito)

• What is 5’s favorite music?:
Party Songs!

• Would you ever date 13?: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA. As in super HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA. #13 is my former fiancĂ©, but now both of us are happily married. I think I’m fine having a friendly date with him just to catch up.

• Is 11 single?:
Hmmm. I seriously no idea with latest chismis about my cousin.

• What is 10’s last name?
Gonzaga

• Where does 18 live?:
Hala. I forgot na yung name ng place but I remember how to go there. It’s quite near sa bahay naming in Phil.

• What do you think about 20?:
He’s my Kuya-Kuyahan!

• What is the best thing about 30?
A good listener

• What would you like to tell 14 right now?:
Wazzup bro?


• How did you meet 9?
 College days, since first year first sem

• What is the best and worst thing about 2?
There is no worst thing about #2. She will always be the best and everything she do is the best for me.

• Are you going to know 3 forever?
Yes, for a lifetime na itey!

• How long have you known 26?
 A year plus already.

• Who is 24?
Joshua is my Bisprind protector.

• Are you or did you ever date 2?
 Yup! Together with Dwi.

• Do you have a crush on 27?
Minsan sa buhay ko nung bata pa ako, OO.

• Would you kiss 25?
 Kung dati Yes, now NO.

• Have you hugged/kissed 22?
 I hugged Kuya Randy before, minassage ko pa nga eh and he told me gagawan nya ako ng fruit cake in return hahaha

• Would you like to hug/kiss 21?
 Yup I would Hug him. He’s my Kuya.

• Is 29 your gff?
Can consider as one of my Gff.

• What do you hate about 23?
Nothing, cos she’s nice and pretty and one more thing, sexy.

• What’s your relationship with 28? Cousin cum Nanny. Hahaha.

 ****************************************
 I answered with full honesty. Hahaha, if someone happens to pass by sa blog ko. you can also join us by answering this survey and tag me along.

No comments:

Post a Comment