Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Babies and Marriage

This year, 2 of my best buddies will be a father soon. Yaaaay! And that’s one of the reason why me and dwi coming back to Philippines next month just to attend our friend’s wedding. Though it’s only a 3 or 4 days trip only.

Babies are such a blessings, it will bind families together, I guess that’s one of the reasons why babies are often called sent from heaven 

It’s just that I find wedding and marriages nowadays are forced or obligation or a compulsion, Sigh! Can’t find the exact word to describe it but I know, you know what I am talking about.

I don’t know I just feel that marriage should be a mutual decision and mutual feelings because you are really so in-love with one another and you want to start a family because aside from you are financially ready you are also a emotional ready. Basta! You must be ready and you think about it many times.

Sadly, most of the couples nowadays are just getting married because the girl’s pregnant. That’s why people thought I am pregnant when I got married. I know those couple who got married with “blessings” is truly in love with one another but I often wonder if the girl is not pregnant will they still get married? Will they still last longer? Or are they really the perfect match for one another? Well, nobody can predict the future. It’s just that I find it more sad sad sad situation, if the guy is not financially prepared, well of course with this modern days ladies should contribute as well, how they will survive? Of course! With the help of our loving parents, but how long you will depend your family that you created to your Family that you grew up with? Well, I think that it’s a good time to force yourself to be more matured I guess?

I hope whoever read this will never get me wrong. It’s just my thoughts. I am nothing against with anyone. It’s just my opinion!

In fact, I wanted to have my own baby soon. But since we are in a FAMILY PLANNING, let’s wait until 2015 – 2016 for a hopefully good news! So, Nanay there is nothing wrong with me or with Dwij, just relaxed. HAHAHA.


We are just preparing ourselves for more financial, more emotional and more more more things that we will need once we’ll have our babies. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Everyone. I hope i didn't offend anyone with this post.

    Live Love Laugh

    AndiChat

    ReplyDelete