Wednesday, August 22, 2012

....Until it hurts

Hello There!!, I'm back with my new entry "...until it hurts"

First of all i wanted to say sorry to my friends who keeps messaging me on my FB, sorry i wasn't able to reply because i am so busy doing our invitation card (deadline is this freaking FRIDAY!!) and I am so addicted playing with SIMS 2. 

I am terribly sorry to my little sister who keeps on calling me thru skype but i keep on declining it. i really felt bad after i played and realize how i neglect you (woooooooh! too drama lor)

anyway, i will try to keep this entry short and simple, as i am not feeling okay, as in for real i am sick. That's explain my blog entry's title. since i bought the SIMS last Monday, I am being too irresponsible with myself. most of the time i always scold Dwi when he still playing with computer games late at night, i even told him so many times that he don't have any Discipline with his self. I am seriously feel so embarrass as me, myself and I is suffering from Migraine for constantly playing SIMS 2.

I am a one kind of a jerk who is so addicted (how many times i typed/say addicted?) with this Game. I even skip meals and do multitasking, such as doing invitation cards, do the laundry, cook and wash.
Somehow, i felt so disappointed with my self by doing all of these. now, I am bed ridden as I am suffering Migraine. I am literally throwing up and have slight fever. Now, if you are wondering how come i can still post some blog entry despite of all, i got two reason.

1) to share what lesson i learned from me being a total dork.

2) I had a quick check this morning with this site and i noticed that i got some readers who visited my blog. I am so touch and happy to know that i do have "friends" who is visiting my site. I think that maybe they are waiting for some "new" post, since everyday i post i think at least 3 times a day. and i don't want to  let you down. I realized that you gave time to visit my site so i will give time for all of you "friends". much love to everyone. 

So, Here's my short, quick and sweet update about my self today. please continue supporting me with my craziness. please give me a favor by joining my site as a member, so we will be very close to each other or you can also email mo at andichat12@gmail.com for anything, maybe like request, favor or what....THANKS I REALLY APPRECIATE IT A LOT AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT HERE, NOT ON MY FB :))

Love you friends, Keep Safe :))




No comments:

Post a Comment