Thursday, August 16, 2012

Is it really working?

HAHAHA. I supposed to have a job interview this afternoon, which i really don't feel like going to. since I already made a promise that i'll be coming and of course i want to have more option  I decided to go.

The funny thing is I am actually having a Diarrhea and i still forced my self to go. I'm already in the bus stop nearby and waiting for the bus when my stomach pains (just like while i'm typing this). So, I don't have  a choice but to head back home and call the shop. I actually forgot the term of "Diarrhea" so i called Dwi first to check what does keep on TAE in english.

Nahihiya man ako, but i still need to call her (the ice cream lady) and inform her my situation, i told her that tomorrow should be fine and same time. (Urggg.. my stomach is painful again).

Now, i am wondering if this is the effect of the diet pills that i am taking. but the sales lady, the Ate told me there is no side effect, but what is this? It's really damn pain leh. 

But if the pills is really working it only means that i will loose weight? hahaha.

I can't wait to be back in my normal size and if i do get back, i will promise to myself that i will maintain it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment