Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tuesday with Andi.

Seems that i really fixed my schedule that Tuesday is my Laundry Day and Wednesday is my Ironing Day. For some reason, I don't know why i already have this kind of mind set (?) which i think it's kinda good so our used clothes will not pile up. :)

Anyway, So far so good between me and Dwi. hope that everything will go very smoothly. Last night, He scratched his "cactus-beard".The reason why I call it "cactus-beard" because It's so sharp and painful like a cactus. but i haven't been poke by cactus. My whole arm and some part of my leg and neck became terribly itchy, which is quite normal every time the "cactus-beard" attacked me.I think next time i will take a photo of how it is look like after the "cactus-beard" attacked me. 

But even though i keep on scratching all the itchy part of my body, I had my"deep-sleepy" moment. I told you guys yesterday that Sunday night gave me an Insomnia, which makes me feel like I am floating in the air. But nevertheless, i still managed to cook a very siok sopas that Dwi finished. I cooked about 6 servings and i only had one, means that Dwi had 5 bowls of sopas. Damn, thought that i can have a sopas for my brunch today but I guess, I can only have Toasted Bread with Strawberry jam and milk or Oatmeal and water. I don't cook heavy meal during Weekdays Lunch time except that Dwi is in Afternoon shift. as much as possible I am trying to cut down. If we are having a dinner outside I will choose Salmon with veggies over some Rib Eye steak. Okay i should stop thinking about steaks. which reminds me of the steak at Hougang, no I shouldn't think about it. arghhhh.

Last night, i had a very funny conversation with my former-fiancee, Cads. Yup! I am still communicating with my former guys, because I love to keep the friendship that we have before we went to the next level. Anyways, We talked about how slim we are back then, because we really both gained a lot of weight. (seriously). We even watched our youtube video. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCymtExdcFc) and it made us laugh, severely. (wow! severely? What the Heck?) For us, our past is a lesson that we adapt to be a better person to our respectively other halves. (yes! we are both happily married). We often talked about our past, and we both laughed about it, specially when we reminds us how silly we are back then. 

Anyway, I saw my new friend's photo and it's really an OH MY GAAAAAAWD!. She is really sliiiiiiiiim. I can see her collar bones now while mine is hiding behind my fats. I just worked in an office environment and been a housewife for months and I gained a lot weight, That's why i really really love F&B. Oh, I envy her so much and her adorable hair. Wish that i loose enough weight before October, for my Singapore Photoshoot. I don't want to be a skinny person, as long that my collar bones are visible in my eyes and in their eyes, I WILL BE EXTREMELY AND SEVERELY HAPPY! :D

This Blog will be so boring if i make it too long and NO PICTURES at all. So here's my Zombie Face for everyone!




I'll caption this as MY LIPPY-LIPPY SHOT :D

Until next then,


ANDI. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment