Saturday, August 18, 2012

Food : Dinner Date @ Shabu Sushi - Nex


Last night after my Interview cum Gossip i met Dwi at Nex Mall for our Dinner. (I didn't managed to kick my ass on my fantastic kitchen because of the Interview) We both don't know where to eat so we just keep on walking and walking until we find ourselves in front of this Shabu-Sushi -Steamboat. 

We used to go there and eat if we feel like eating japanese food. It's more cheaper and accessible compare to the other one we also used to go. Anyway, The shop changed a bit, crowd wise, It's no longer crowded compare before. also, Dwi also realized that not much of variety anymore, which i seriously didn't notice because i only eat beef. 

We managed to have a seat on a comfortable one. (there is a time that we sit in a crowded corner)




We got sukiyaki and chicken soup. which we really don't sip or drink


Dwi found this cute Angry Bird. which i didn't eat, because i only eat BEEEEF


Here's the plate of Beef that i ate. :) Nobody can't stop meeeeee!
I Freaking love BEEEEEEF!



This is what we called Sushi Buffet. :)


We ate more than this pictures. We are too busy eating so i didn't managed to take a photo. Well, everybody knows that Dwi and I love to eat and no once can stop us. HEHE. Actually, Dwi had Durian Ice Cream, which I really hate, while me I am totally fine eating beef. :)

So far, I enjoyed my dinner there. I love not crowded place when i am totally hungry. who doesn't right?





No comments:

Post a Comment