Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Dinner Time with L-O-V-E


Coincident or just really soul mates? I prepared my Home made FRIED CHICKEN together with my Home made "Chicken rice" and a ready made, Mushroom soup. Dwijin really likes my home made chicken and of course the chicken rice. he likes mushroom soup but i add quite a lot of water so he didn't like it. Since the other day, I am trying to perfect my very own (can i really say my very own?) Chicken Rice, a very famous food here in Singapore. Until today i already made it, the taste is same with the Singapore one, it's just next time i need it to be more oily / glossy. but the taste is Siok. :)

When Dwi reached home, he is beaming, only to find out that he Da Bao a whole Fried Chicken. :)

I cooked 2 and a half cup of rice and because of the Diet Pills (yes! Diet pills!) I cannot eat a lot, because the pills' effect is making me feel I HAD ENOUGH, even though I am NOT. It makes me lose an appetite. So i only ate a bit of rice and half of my Home made fried chicken while Dwi is having a feast! He finished the whole rice, whole chicken and ate 2 homemade fried chicken. the only thing he never touch is the Mushroom soup, because he prefers it in a thick soup.

I really enjoy cooking, and seeing dwi enjoying my homemade food it gave me more reason to be inspired! Just like last night, i cooked a 6 servings of SOPAS, I only had one bowl and he ate it all. HAHA. If i am trying my best to lose weight for our wedding, I think Dwi is the opposite side of me. :p




DINNER TIME

Di
Our Dinner tonight 

Home Made Chicken Rice

Home Made Fried Chicken that taste like KFC :))
(sorry, a bit burn)

Mushroom Soup! 
(yes! It is a mushroom soup, i swear!)
(Okay i think i put quite a lot of water)

And Dwijin's Da Bao 
(Da Bao means Take away / Take out)

A whole spring chicken with fries. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment