Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Kitty's make-up kit :)


I know I am not a make-up expert or a guru. But, most of the ladies our there have their very own .....

MAKE -UP KIT

I don't wear make-up everyday.Only, if I am going out with my hubby or with my friends. 

So here's my little make-up kit. 




After applying Toner and Moisturizer. I will apply BB Cream all over my face and Concealer around my dark spots and eyebags. For BB Cream, i'm using Maybelline ; BB White with SPF 50 PA +++ which i think a very important things nowadays to protect our skin. :)

While my Concealer i'm also using a Maybelline product. It's Pure-Concealer Mineral with micro-minerals. 




After applying this 2, I will apply Foundation. I am using again,  Maybelline's Clear Smooth All in One; Shine Free Cake Powder with SPF 25 PA++. Again, it has a SPF. for my skin tone i am using a 03 Natural. 

Next is, Blush on. for me Blush on plays a important role after you apply all the Foundation thingy. Blush on will help you not to look so pale. once again, i am using a Maybelline product. I am using Peachy Sweetie. This is my second blush on, as the first one i bought is not suitable with my face.



For my eyes, I'm rarely using this but i love this product. I used Maybelline's Magnum Volum Express, it's a waterproof which is so siok. 

Finally! I have a product which is not from Maybelline :) . My Brush Pen Eyeliner is from The Face Shop, which i believe is the same company with the Body Shop. I bought this because i want to learn some cool eyeliner design (?) something like those Korean star's Eyes. My Pen Eyeliner is easy to remove. which is a good and a bad point, I guess. 

Okay, Back to Maybelline's Product. For my Eye shadow which i only used for some special occasion. I used the Diamond Glow by Eyestudio and it's a Mocha Brown.



Okay, for my lippy i used Maybelline's Baby Lips. a lip moisturizer / anti-oxidant berry flavor. I love the scent of it, makes me want to eat it instead. So, after i apply moisturizer i will apply now lipstick. I only have 3 shades of lipstick. the first one (Left) is a Rose Pearl the one in center is a Passion Red, both of them are under Colorsensational, with moisturizer. my most favorite one is the Watershine Pure, the color code is B24 i am not sure what exact color is this but for my very own naked eye the color is "barbie-pink" :)





So, here is my mini make-up kit. As you noticed, most of my kit is from Maybelline. I am a Fan and I love their products because it's more suitable for my skin. i don't get any rashes or whatsoever. I guess it's still depends on individual person skin type. :)

Until next time,
Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment