Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Obsession 2

Lahat tayo ay may kanya kanyang obsession. Some are obsess sa Gadgets, Make-up, Shoes and a lot more. sabi nga nila, masama ang pagiging Obsess, pero aminin nyo, etong Obsession na meron tayo (whatever it is) makes us Happy. Badtrip sa Jowa, Stress sa Work, Galit sa ibang mundo, magawa or maisip lang natin yung obsessions natin surity ako Goodbye Bad Vibes na. :)

So, I want to share my TOP 5 Obsession aside from my Hubby.

1. WATER


     Yes! I LOVE WATER. I think, i can be an ambassador for drinking water. yung mga utaw ditey sa Singapore nababaliw (na ba-badtrip) because even we are in fine dining or kahit hawker center lang, I always order water, Kiber na kung ex (as in expensive) ang tubig dito, basta after ng meal kailangan ko uminom ng water. I'll choose water over any softdrinks, I'll choose water over beer, wine or cocktails and most of all I'll choose water over Coffee. (Dwi is obsess with coffee).

2. SHOES


     There is a reason behind my obsession with shoes. For me, Shoes is the most important thing for me when it comes to fashion. with my cute size, not all shoes that i want i can buy. I am not choosy when it comes to shoes, I don't care what label it is, I don't go for brands, I go for designs. 
  
     I am size 4 1/2 or 5, depends on the cutting. most of the time i felt so depressed if i can't buy the shoes that i like due to size. That's why, Kapag meron nagkasya for sure I'll go straight to the counter! I love my shoes and this is the reason why i can't let go of them. ( a reason why Dwi is so annoyed). Dwi got reason naman why he is suggesting to give away my shoes. some of my shoes kasi I only wear once, but he really doesn't understand the connection between me and my shoes.

3. BAGS


     I know i have the love for bags since when I was in Primary. Again, I am not into labels, okay na sakin yung sa UK as in Ukay-Ukay. I am really into designs and of course POCKETS! I love bags with a lot of pockets. I got a lot of bags that i left in Philippines and quite number of bags that i have here in Singapore. Unlike with shoes, I don't have a special connection with bags. I can give it away to my beloved friends or even to my very own sister who started to get addicted in collecting bags. 

4. MOZZARELLA CHEESE

     Who doesn't want or love a melted Mozzarella Cheese? 

     I love Pizza because of this cheese. I cannot call my self a cheese lover as i don't eat all kinds of cheese. just how I hate blue cheese because it stinks like garbage(?) (Okay OA na). Imagine a melted cheese on your pizza, yung tipong humahaba o bumabanat pa, how about the cheese on your burger na unti unting nag me-melt. Eh yung cheese sa nachos, yung dipping ha, the feeling of you want to dip your finger and suck all the cheese. FINGER LICKING GOOD. :) cheese makes you FAT, but who cares teddy bear, care bears? Kiber diba!

5. A CLEAN TOILET


     Not all Toilets are clean, Aminin nyo. it's either salaula lang talaga yung gumagamit or talagang salaula talaga. yung kahit pag flush lang eh hindi magawa, yung iba maarte ayaw upuan yung trono, pero TINUTUNGTUNGAN kaya ayun, ang dumi at nakakadiri na sa iba. 

     I think and I believe that, a clean toilet is also a way of saying na malinis kang tao, Agree?. and besides you need to have a clean toilet sa house kasi yun lang yung moment na meron ka to release all the bad elements inside your body. You will stay about 5 minute, dipende pa yun sa bad elements na meron ka. A clean toilet helps you to relax para mapabilis din ang paglabas. 

     I can't stand a dirty toilet, may lalaki na nagsabi sakin na ang arte ko dahil lang i required na sa tutuluyan namin sana malinis yung toilet. Feeling ko kasi pag madumi yung toilet may mga cockroach at spiders na lalabas. HAHAHA




So anyway, ginutom ako sa Cheese and I can't think of anything na tuloy. Kayo? Ano ang obsessions nyo?






**I just grabbed the photos in Google :)

No comments:

Post a Comment