Thursday, August 16, 2012

Random Me # 2

Hello! It's me again and welcome to my Random Me # 2. 

yes! I decided to this Random Me thingy specially when I got a lot of thoughts  running inside my mind :) just in case you are looking for my random me # 1, I titled it "Some Random Post" (http://andichat.blogspot.sg/2012/07/some-random-post.html)

So, let's start this Random Me..

Random No. 1: I changed the whole layout / design of my Blog.

     I'm sick of my OLD LAYOUT. I'm sick of the pink and too girly layout. It's just not me. (Or maybe it's me, before. when I felt like I'm a TRUE BLUE FINE LADY). Well, i still use pink but with the darker touch of other colors. What do you think of my new layout? Havey, Waley or Kiber lang?

Random No. 2 : I Finally got Members!

     Wohooooooooooooooooooo! After convincing my friends to join here and be my member. (yes, i convinced them) I aready got my TOP 5 friends. hehehe. well, you can see 7 but the other 2 is actually me. hehehe. I seriously pity myself seeing no members but everytime i check my status on how many people saw / read / accidentally drop by i got quite a lot of visitors. but why nobody cares joining me? Well, If i got 50 members excluding me, I will be very grateful and I will makes some game for prizes. :))

   Another reason that urge me to ask my friends to join me is because of Dwi. He told me that i keep on blogging but nobody cares. :/ Sian. I want to punch him straight to his balls, but since i still want some little me and little Dwi, I didn't punch him. :)

Random No. 3 : Diarrhea 

     I have an interview today but i didn't managed to attend it. For mother-father sake, I got a Diarrhea. even though i don't like the job offer it's still pai sai to call the person and told her that i'm not able to meet her because of my Goodness Goddess Diarrhea. Yes, I know this is one of the most effective reason or excuse but this is the most disgusting, awkward and embarrassing reason. (I think so) . 

     I'm having a Diarrhea because, I am taking this Diet Pills that the Ate (Yes, she's a Filipina) selling in Guardian. She recommend it to me because It's cheap and according to her there is no "tae" effect unlike the other products. But Damn! There is! There is! I felt like going to that shop and bring my watery shitty along and show it to her, to let her know that the product got the side effect, side effect that i really don't like. But that is so waaaaaaaaaaaaaay DISGUSTING. Imagine, if i will do that, bring that awful thing on the train, sure one got fine, more expensive than the fine for DURIAN. 

     And this is the best part of having a  Diarrhea, Well Dwi knew what happened to me and he got some  balls to ask me if I want to go to Nex and eat (Nex is one of the fairy new mall here). I mean, who will ask someone who got Diarrhea? 

Random No. 4 : If Everything turns to shit then must think of something else.

     Well, it's been a week since my "new" boss told me that he's going to apply for my pass. but until now I don't have any news. I am so bored and i really really want to work as soon as possible. Not a housewife work but a real work. Sian. Well, i was thinking that if i am no longer lucky here in Dwi's country then maybe i should go back and start to join my friends Business. His Business is about Events, Planning. My dream Job before i dream to be a Bartender.  But Looks like Dwi doesn't want to stay in Philippines. Then how? How to manage a business If I am not going to stay in Philippines, right?

Random No. 5 : All is well after the heart to heart talk.

     Well, I actually don't know what to put on my Number 5 Random Me, well i can always stop at 4 right? but i think when I stop to 4 it will be very odd. As it Usually Top 3, Top 5 or Top 10. Anyway, Me and Dwi are back to normal after i forced him to speak up. seems the heart to heart talked that we had last weekend turns out to be effective. We both act now like nothings happen. Oh well, this kind of stuffs are really normal in marriage life, so COMMUNICATION always plays an Important Role in any kind of Relationship.


***************

So here are my Top 5 Random Me # 2.  Hope you appreciate this little silly thoughts inside my tiny brain. 
More members pleaseeeee. :))


It's so easy, just click the Join this site under the Readers. (Left side) and you can join using your very own Gmail, Twitter or Yahoo Account. 


Love yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment