Saturday, August 18, 2012

What's New? : A pair of sandal

Welcome to the F-A-M-I-L-Y!




Yes, a new pair of sandal


I bought this last week at Payless (Yes, the name of the shop is Payless). They are actually selling different brands that to be honest, I am not familiar. (But, i think they are actually popular in USA (?) ). Actually, Dwi is the one who pay for it, the third footwear that he bought for me. He also bought a new black shoe for office and according to him for our church wedding. LOL

Me : Okay you're done, and I am going to size 5 section

Dwi : Why?

Me: Why?, It's my turn.

Dwi : You got a loooot (he really emphasize the word LOT) of shoes already.

Me: Yeah, i know. But my Charles and Keith is spoiling already.

Dwi : which one?

Me: The black with big flower on top.

-----END OF CONVERSATION--

Dwi will only allowed me to buy a new one if one of my shoes is dying already. 


Anyway I already tried this cutie sandal and I am not happy about it. It gave me a remembrance on my feet. I got blisters and now it's already a scars. The only solution that i have, is don't zip it. I am not sure if the zipper is the cause of my blisters but it's more comfortable if i will not close it. 

Well, another lesson learned for me, Not all cute are painless. Hihihi. but i can't resist cute designs. :))






No comments:

Post a Comment