Monday, August 13, 2012

Insomnia

I already had 3 cups of coffee but I am still sleepy.

I woke up around 5 am and since then, i can't sleep again. It's so frustrating. I felt so weak. I want to sleep but i don't know why i can't sleep. :/

My whole body is shaking (?) and  my eyes wants to close. maybe later i will sleep early and hopefully all the things that is bothering me. Well, i hope all is well.

Am i having a insomnia? hope not. maybe this is the effect of sleeping so late but even though, I am still glad as Dwi opened up to me. it lessen my worries and atleast i know now why he's acting in that way. We decided for somethings that he wanted. I guess it's culture difference that's why, so i am hoping that i can change for better.

Anyway, this morning i sms my (hopefully) new boss regarding about the situation of my pass. According to him, the application is about 1 to 2 weeks, so maybe i should just wait until the end of this month.

Oh Sian..Really NEED TO SLEEP, I'll take a nap. >.<



No comments:

Post a Comment