Thursday, August 16, 2012

Rainy Singapore

Weee! Finally, It's Raining here! :))


A shot from our window. (Obvious ba?)


Shot from our balcony. yes I know my plant i dying. think Lav, got cancer :/




Taken from our private pool. feels like i want to swim :)


Waaah. I feel so cold but hopefully later when i go out for my interview the rain will stop even just for a while. which makes me think that i don't feel like going to, but if i will not go, Dwi will make noise. Sure yun! 

Dwi : So how's the Interview

Me: I didn't go.

Dwi : Why you didn't go?! what if they will offer you higher pay

Me : I don't feel like selling Ice cream, i feel like i will get fat there.

Hmmmm. If that is the kind of reason i will give him, think he will go nuts. HAHAHAHA, seriously.

Last night, i ask Dwi if ever i will finally join jason in his business, will he go with me and stay in Philippines? he said NO. hmmm.

How will i convinced him? if he wants to migrate in Australia. What are the best reasons that i can give him so he will agree with me. 

Okay, off topic na ako and the sun's back again!



No comments:

Post a Comment