Saturday, August 18, 2012

Rants : Things that I don't like about Dwi

No matter how much you love the person, there is always "things" that you don't like or hate about them. AM I RIGHT?

Things that you don't like but you still stick with them for these reasons

1) They are not like that before, (especially during courtship period). MEANING : an old characters that only shows up after the most awaited day. 

2) You just deeply in-love, gaga and crazy of that person. so, no matter how bitch or a womanizer the person is, you just don't care. you will close one eye until you can still hold the pain. 

3) You already signed the dotted line so you don't have a choice but to accept and slowly understand. just like what the old saying, "makikilala mo lang ng lubusan ang isang tao kapag nakasama mo na siya sa isang bubong" (For those people who cannot understand it, sorry. Just Google Translate it. )

I think, the number 3 is the combination of 1 and 2, AM I RIGHT AGAIN?? :)

So, just like a normal couple who just recently got married, we are also experiencing that kind of shit. I found a lot of "FLAWS" with him, some are tolerable or i slowly understand and tolerate but some are still CANNOT. so here are the list of CANNOT TOLERATE NO MATTER WHAT ; THINGS THAT I DON'T LIKE ABOUT DWI


NUMBER 5 : UNSWEETENED DWI

     It's really annoying that the Person you fell in love with because of sweetness suddenly changes after signing the marriage cert. The Same guy who always kissed and hug you in PUBLIC, yeah something like Public Display of Affection but not to the highest level is now cannot do that anymore, for a reason that I DON'T KNOW. I am thinking that maybe we are too close, and we are more like acting a best of friend / wife than sweethearts / wife. but still, i find it so weird and Fucking annoying especially when he is walking ahead of me.

NUMBER 4: COMPUTER GAMES AND MANGGA ALL THE TIME

     TV + Computer Games + Reading Comics online everyday is damn Siao. He is so addictive like a youngster. like my nephew and nieces. when you disturbed him while doing this stuffs whaaaa, damn moody leh. something like I am dealing with kids. 

NUMBER 3: SLEEP SO MUCH

     Sleep late, sleep so much. Sleep like until afternoon during weekend. Sleep until he can smell food and just wake up to eat. WAHLAO! I felt like I'm a maid leh. serious leh, it's driving me crazy especially when i am trying to wake him up and keep saying 5 minutes every 5 minutes, until the 5 minutes became and hour, 2 hours or 3 hours? until i will just give up, surrender lah!

NUMBER 2: LAZZZZZY

     Lazy, in many ways. Ask him for help to this or do that, will mumble like a kid. when reached home and will change clothes, he is like a snake just leave all on the floor. ask him to put properly inside the used clothes container, make noise and like just anyhow put. same with if i will ask for help to wash dishes, cannot do properly, leave the sink fucking messy. really man. 

NUMBER 1: ACTING LIKE A KID

     Since I am younger than him 7 years, in front of other people he act like a real man, BUT if only the two of us, HOMAYGOODNESS GODDESS! He is like a kid. something like my sister. So, if people ask me when are we planning to have kids, i always answered them that, taking care of Dwi is like taking care of a baby. which of course they will not believe one, since Dwi is showing the "manly" to them. But seriously, this kind of characteristics of Dwi really drive me crazy. This is something that i really cannot understand and tolerate. It's always draining mg patience, no matter how many times i will convince my self that patience is a virtue.


BUT, despite all of these i'm still loving him unconditionally. in this world, there is no such thing as PERFECT. I'm sure there's also a lot of bad traits of me that Dwi hates, but since he doesn't have any blog and he actually don't read my blog. he cannot defend himself. 

I love Dwi and I am willing to embrace this annoying traits that he have just like what he is doing to me. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment