Sunday, August 19, 2012

Rants : Guys who act handsome and cool

He is a nightmare, a total nightmare!!! (okay, quite Overacting, but i swear i don't want to see his face anymore!)

This is only a piece of my so called "productive day" today. 

Here's what happened. 

Me and Dwi are heading back to the Bugis MRT from Sim Lim Square. we walked in Bugis Street and It's so damn crowded. I am not exaggerating but it's really looks like Divisoria (a place in Manila, Philippines) people are trying to squeeze their self just to reach the not so crowded spot. since I am small, i walked first leaving Dwi behind, when i managed to escaped, i just stop for a while and look back just to check Dwi and then i continued walking. 

As i continued walking in a semi-crowded way, there is a voice of a Guy, whispered in my ear..

Guy : Hi, How are you?

just to avoid any commotion, i tried to walk into the other side, but he really followed me, i stop for a while and he walked in front of me, so i though he will just go straight. Chee Bye, the Guy stop in front of me, face me and winked at me. I was so stunned and his face is smiling like he is waiting for me to say anything. 

Me : What's your problem?!

I didn't wait for him to answer, i turned back and look for Dwi. 

That Guy really pissed me off to the death. I felt that nabastos ako.(sorry i don't know what is the direct translation in english). I don't know the exact race of that Guy but I know he is a Foreigner. A local guy will not do that. That type of Guys are those typical guys that goes out with "most" of Pinays Househelper.

 What does the guy think? All Filipina will go out with them? For the record, He is not Handsome, He is so short and he.........stink.  I think this Guy already have this kind of mindset. Well, I proved to his bloody face that i am different, NOT ALL will be attracted with them, Hindi na nga gustuhin ang mukha, bastos pa.


I really can't get over with it. I am not in the good mood tonight to share my productive day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment