Saturday, August 11, 2012

I conquered my FEAR.

HAHAHA. I just reached home from BRAZILIAN WAXING!

Yes! you read / saw it right, i just done my Brazilian Waxing! and i am PROUD OF IT! I'm such a brave silly girl. :)

I just have a thought last night of having my little kuting bare naked. I called this morning for this certain spa, just to check the price and how long, how's the feeling, etc etc, The last thing i remembered i already made an appointment. 

My appointment is 5 in the afternoon, and though i am scared and nervous i still went and faced one of my greatest fears. I thought to myself, if my husband can do it, then i also CAN.

The waxing thing is very fast one, and if you're going to ask me about the pain, just think of a big plaster/band aid place in your hair and you remove it. That's the pain. It's very cold in the room but I seriously sweating, which I think quite common for a first timer like me. The pain is bearable.

Should i come back there again? Sure why not, if I got a job. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment