Friday, August 17, 2012

Interview cum Gossip with some Ice cream on the house.

Atlast! I finally went to this job interview that I'm supposed to meet yesterday. roughly i'm quite familiar with the place naman kasi it's the same way going straight to the East Coast, the nearest Ocean / Sea or whatever. Hehehe, thanks to Google and it gave me an Idea where is the Eifxact location is.

But you know there is something with me that i really hate about, I don't have a sense of direction. I took a different bus going there, what i mean different bus is yung bus na she didn't recommend. I know that i stop at the correct bus stop but i don't understand why i still got lost. :/ yes, i walk back and forth, twice until i saw someone and he is very nice enough to ask me if i am lost. :) finally found the place and felt a bit disappointed. 

Well, the place is so small and there is only 3 seats inside. It's really small. So i went inside and look for Grace. She passed me a form that i need to fill up then umupo ako sa labas because there is no place inside. She told me to call her once i finish, which I did. Kaya lang, when i called her, she made me wait for some couple of minutes. not that long, it's just you are waiting for your friend ordering some Ice cream for you. After a while, finally she went outside. 

When i saw her, i have this feeling that she is a Filipino. but the way she speaks english is way different from other Pinoy here. her's is neither American or Trying hard Accent. It'snot also Singlish accent. She keeps speaking in English which i answered mixed Singlish and American accent. Until in the middle of our interview i asked her if she's a Singaporean, she made me guess pa nga and i told her frankly that she looks like a Pinoy, which she confirmed.

She told me, she's been staying here in Singapore for 6 years so she is not used to speak in Tagalog but she's still able to talk in Tagalog, the thing is she is no longer used to it. I understand her, because when you start talking in English tuloy tuloy nalang din yun, just like when you talk Tagalog tuloy tuloy na din, AUTOMATIC BA!. but when i found out that she's a Filipina, i can't stop myself to talk to her in Tagalog. Hello, it's once in a blue moon opportunity yun no. Bihira nalang ako makipag communicate ng Tagalog verbally ha, dito sa Singapore. I keep talking and answering to her in (i guess) most comfortable language. 

She finally start talking to me in our mother tongue. And tama nga ako she became comfortable to me, Our interview turns into chismisan ng parang old friends. which i think is good kasi in that way you will understand each others point. We made a deal and she really wants me to work there, after hearing her stories and situation, parang may nag flash back sakin, my Days in Harrys. :) 

Now, i will give her a chance. She really wants me that she keeps on calling me hanggang ngayon. she even told me that, ayaw nya na ako pakawalan na kinatuwa ko naman, kasi it sounds desperate LOL. 

So i left her store around 6 and meet Dwi for dinner. 

I actually wanted to tell some more, but I am so dead tired and i think i shouldn't spill some complicated issue, for now. HAHAHAHA

I love you readers. Love you Fifteeners :))

Goodnight. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment