Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Job Offer

I got a phone call, in such an odd hours (i guess)

I got a Job Offer.... WAIT TU-TUMBLING MUNA AKO!!!!








Okay, Kapagod tumambling...


I got an offer from an Ice cream shop. Yiiiiiiiiiiis. Ice cream shop. Actually, while talking to her i don't feel like working there. (PIHIKAN). I think i send my CV to them last month and she just called me after a month? Why??????????  anyway, work is work job is job but selling ice cream is not really my thing. Soreeeeee. but I am still going for my Ineterview, just see and how. The only good thing in this Ice cream shop is the timing and its very near in our house. 

And this is not just simple scooping thingy. they cook and chopped the ice cream. put additional flavors like nuts, nuts, nuts and nuts. (I only saw nuts in their FB Page).

They mix the ice cream and nuts or anything else that is edible to eat. then they call their self as the Chef. Hahahahahaha. but seriously, that's what they call.

Dwi's friend : How are you? so you got a new job?

Me : Yap, I'm a chef

Dwi's friend : Really? which Restaurant? what is your specialty?

Me: My specialty is Ice cream :))..


Hmmm. If ever i will be working there (if they will give me a better pay)  maybe i will create my own ice cream flavor. How about a lasagna ice cream? an ice cream with beef, cheese, pasta and tomato sauce. What do you think guys?

maybe an Adobo Ice cream. Hmmmm. sounds good :) Nilagang Baka Ice cream? Tinolang Ice  cream? Hihihi. Okay i should stop this nonsense.

So i'll just go there tomorrow at five-ish, and let you guys updated. :))







No comments:

Post a Comment