Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wedding Stuff. Christmas. Books. Random

Last Sunday, me and Dwi went to Sophia to choose our wedding photos.

                                                             
                                                                   Sample Photo

Originally we only have a 55 photos to choose as that is part of our package. we ended up choosing 150 photos from thousands of it. We paid extra charge for the additional 100 photos.

Choosing a wedding pictures are not easy, we spent almost 3 hours to look, choose and discuss. its a bit boring but at the same time seeing all of these makes us so happy.

The 150 photos that we selected will be given to us by next year. we also had 2 albums, 2 mini albums, signature album, post cards, FRAMEEEEESSSS.

************************************

Today, we officially booked our Bridal Suite, though i felt so rush because we both felt that there are quite a lot of things that haven't settled and we only have 3 months left. Really, preparing for wedding is so stressful. I haven't re-count our guest list and i really feel so stressed up.

************************************

Few more days and it's Christmas Day! Nowadays, i don't feel so excited for it. I'm starting to get used to it that my Christmas is just another holiday. Though i want it to be special just like before how we celebrate it in Philippines, but since i stayed here in Singapore, Christmas is a depressing day for me.

Besides, i'll be working on Christmas Eve and Day. So SAAAAAAD.

************************************

I am thinking to stop working as i find my house in a terrible condition. seems like nobody has a time to take care of it. Everybody is so busy at work. and i really feel so sad on how messy my home is.

************************************

I already bought a Christmas gift for Dwi's Nieces and Nephews which is my new Nieces and Nephew. Though Dwi is not keen to buy gifts, I still bought with my own money *Thanks to my tips!* just hoping that they like it so much. Besides, Christmas is for kids.

*************************************
I managed to finish the Fifty Shades Trilogy in almost a month. Its nice at first but i find the love scene so redundant and i starting to get bored. Anyway, Love scene are all the same. Maybe i should try to write a book and try my luck to stardom. HAHAHA.

*************************************

This is so random, i dont know what to blog about, i'm still pissed off with my work but i am trying to embrace the tips. though money is not everything, i am just trying to convince my self to stay a bit longer after all the events done. But i am still wishing and hoping that i will find a new job soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment