Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Dwi's Company DInner & Dance

Wooooh! Last Sunday, we went to Dwi's Company Dinner and Dance at Marriott Hotel. Siok leh!


This is the first company Dinner and Dance that me and Dwi attended because, last year we are not able to attend the D&D of his former company. (Dwi got fever arh). 

Though the place is so siok, food is so siok and program quite siok we don't enjoy so much as we both pai sai. Because, in Dwi's department there only 4 people, 1 part-timer, 1 supervisor who's also a supervisor to another department and 1 full time. Funny leh, the part-timer and 1 full time didn't attend then the supervisor seat in another table, so me and Dwi seated on some of the "boss" table. How to eat leh?

food is so siok, but can't eat much, really pai sai. I only take a piece of this, a piece of that but Dwi never shy one, Eat a lot leh. HAHA. 

Anyway here's a photo of Dwi joining the game. Haha. He look like an excited kid. 



Male players are asked to stand up on their seat while ladies are just need t stand up on the floor.



After all the MC instruction, all players run to the stage. 
The MC checking if all he asked are in the players body, Dwi don't have earrings so he disqualified. we actually didn't heard the earring part.

A happy loser kid. 
The game actually is something like there is a number that we pass around within our table but when the music stop and you are holding the number, you are the table representative. It actually stop on me, but i still passed it to Dwi. HAHAHA. I don't want to look stupid in front of people who i don't know leh.


Then I think Dwi, quite lucky that night, he's number got picked from the Raffle Draw, He won 100 Dollar voucher.  

Oh yeah, Dwi company got a lot of Pinoy leh. The party theme is Hollywood and Bollywood, Wah, some Ate wear like JS Prom. from head to toe hahaha, some more BALLGOWN leh. 

Anyway, here's another pic of the Sparkling Cocktail HAHAHA. 









 HAHAHAHAHA. I know, this Blog quite boring hahaha.

I got my first ADVERTORIAL YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I am working on it and hopefully you will like it.!

I am very thankful to him for trusting me. :))

Wait for it lovely ladies and handsome gentlemen.

No comments:

Post a Comment