Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What's New? : A New Shade of Nail Polish

    
     Hello Dear Readers. What's up? 

     I'm here again with my new post of What's New. (Wow! As if I've got tons of it.) I think this is my second What's New, after my What's New : A pair of Sandals , check it out here again (http://andichat.blogspot.sg/2012/08/whats-new-pair-of-sandal.html)


Plastic familiar to you? yes, i bought it at watson :p


     Tadaaaa! I've got a NEW SHADE OF NAIL POLISH! Hahaha. Though, this is my second nail polish that i bought. The first one i bought is a shade of pink, i bought it when i'm still in College but now, i don't know where and what happened to it. 

     Nowadays, for some reason i don't know why i'm being addicted to shade of purple(?) yes, with question mark because i can't distinguish between purple and violet. HAHAHA. Can my dear bestfriend Didi, helps me with this issue?.

     I love this nail polish. personally, this glittery nail polish helps a newbie like me. I am not an expert coloring my nails, there is no problem coloring my left hand using my right hand as I am a right handed person but when it comes to my right hand to put colors on it damn! It's so hard. But because of this nail polish it helps me to cover the unwanted coating of my fingers. I think i will keep on trying and trying so i don't need to spend 30dollars for it. :)




my left hand polished by her right hand buddy! :)


my right hand polished by her left buddy! sorry for a blurry photo, Blame it on my left hand. :))

     So what can you say with my new nail polish? Is it shiok? or not? I want to hear your opinion pretty please. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All pictures are property of the Blogger. AndiChat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


AndiChat is a Frustrated Filipina Tryinghard Blogger. A self acclaimed poor English and grammar person based in Singapore.

For more information, questions and suggestions you can email me at andichat12@gmail.com

you can also support me with my dreams by following me here in my blog. that you can find on the left side of my page. (Readers!) :))

     
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    

No comments:

Post a Comment