Friday, September 21, 2012

Effect of the stress

This past few weeks, our marriage life got hit by an earthquake that almost collapsed. (But thank God, didn't). I choose to be quiet and not dare to open my mouth regarding this too personal and quite sensitive issue. But this issue causes me so much stress and heart-pain. gave me a sleepless and mourning nights and lost my appetite, until my body cannot take it so i got rushed into the hospital.

Wednesday, around 1ish, I am having my usual chit chatting with our tenant while doing my laundry when suddenly i felt some pain in my chest area. I told JM (our tenant) about it and he just advice me to drink water which i did and the pain stopped. 

It was around 2ish while i'm hanging my 1st set of laundry when the pain back. It was so painful that it's very hard to breathe, nevertheless i still tried to finish hanging our laundry clothes and set the round 2 of our laundry. i drunk another glass of water hoping it will ease the pain again. I sat down and chat with my bestfriend in Phil. (AA). the pain didn't go away and just nice that JM already left the house. It's too painful so i decided to go and see a Doctor. when i'm about to go up and change i suddenly feltl so giddy (like i'm floating in the air)and the pain got worsened, and that's the time i called Dwi.

When i called Dwi, i just want to let him know what is happening to me and i expecting him to tell me that it's normal, but he didn't said that, instead he told me that he's gonna call me back within 3 minutes. I went to shower thinking that maybe this is due to heat, but still the same. Dwi called me back telling me he's on his way back home. So i think, this must be serious.

When he reached home he is sweating, he told me he ran just to be more faster. we took a cab going down to TTS, i heard Dwi said to the Emergency and it makes me feel nervous. we reached the hospital around 2:30 pm. Dwi is so nervous and tense and i am the one telling him to relax and calm down. I am lucky because the Doctor at GD is a Filipina, it's easier for me to explain what kind of pain that i am feeling. After that, the Doctor brought me to ECG and after that she told me to lie down in a Hospital Bed. 

The next Doctor who talked to me is also a Filipino, same thing, he asked me what happened. He asked Dwi if it's okay that he is going to talk to me in Tagalog so we can easily understand each other, Dwi agreed because he can actually cope up already. The Doctor explain what kind of test that i'll be doing. unlikely that this is a sign of heart illness because of my young age, but to make sure i do the all the test, not only once but twice. so i need to stay in the observation room for 10 hours. they took my blood left and right, did ECG, and take my Blood Pressure for so many times. Since i reached the hospital, i've been giving them a 90+/40-60 bp. It's too low they said. 

I asked Dwi to go home first and help me hang our clothes as i am afraid it will have smell. i sleep because i feel so bad until one Nurse woke me up and asked me if i want some food. I saw her trolley with congee, milo and water, I am tempted to ask one but i am worried if i need to pay or not, so i told her that i just want to sleep, but the truth is i am observing other bed if ever they will take food do they need to pay? and since i heard that it's free i asked one from the other nurse.

Dwi came back around 8 when Visitors are not allowed to come in for a while, he patiently wait outside for quite a long time. When they are allowed to go in already for a short time, he bought me chicken rice for my dinner, a few minutes the security are asking all the visitors come out as the doctors are coming to check the patients.

that's when my second blood test came in. a nurse went to me and told me she's gonna take a blood from me. I told her that i have a phobia with needle but she said it's okay. Since the first blood came from my right arm, they are now taking from my left arm. But the nurse is having a hard time to poke me and take my blood as my veins is so thin, she called a "better" nurse according to her but this second nurse also failed, she cannot see my veins, until the third one came, she frankly told me that it is very hard as my veins is so thin but she still poke me. I was biting my finger because of the pain and for me not to faint. I can feel the needle and the pain.it takes so long for her to get the right amount of the blood that she needed which i thought she's getting a bag of blood already.After that, i asked for a glass of water to a Filipina Nurse because i didn't take it.

The hours that i am idle, it's for me to think  about Dwi. I keep on thinking about the action that Dwi showed, i think what happened to me made him realized how important I am to him. Also, i imagined that if I am pregnant and giving birth, i think he is more tense than I am.

So anyway, after 10 hours of waiting and being idle. finally a Filipino Doctor talked to us. every test are okay ,they can't find anything wrong they think it's because of too stress but i need to do my follow-up check up.  but every time i show too much emotion my heart ache. just like last night.

Hope i'll be okay soon.



This is me few hours after i got our from the hospital. 
          

No comments:

Post a Comment