Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My MAN's Birthday!

The 4 Days long, Dwijin's Birthday celebration is finally over. though I think he still had a hang-over because he had a hard time to woke up this morning.

Anyway, We started the celebration on October 12, his colleague made that day a full day off for him. It's a good thing though as he helped me a lot with the supposed to be a "surprise" BBQ party. Yes, it supposed to be a SURPRISE. but I got caught by not being a good liar. so, all the efforts of hiding it are all gone. We had a BBQ party downstairs near at the swimming pool, so the kids can enjoy the pool (but too bad, only one kid can swim, as the rest are just recovered from chicken pox).
We did enjoy the BBQ thing, his parents and brother attended, also his cousins and their kids and ofcourse his polymates, Zack and YK who helped a lot to do the bbq. (I invited his colleague and Uni friends but they can't make it).

 
Here are some of the BBQ Treats.
 
Well, October 13, it's his actual birthday, we just had our lunch at Nando's the one at the town after doing some errands. It's been so long since we ate at Nando's but we "almost" everyday eat chicken, so sorry but I don't appreciate chicken right now. after we had a good lunch, we head back home and had a very good sleep.

The Brave Dwijin, Ordered a Spicy one leh!
 
 
While Me, a Flag telling me that I am not brave enough!
 
 
 
And of course, our favourite soup, Mushroom soup! This is my favourite even though I hate mushrooms!
 
On the same day, I woke up for a while to prepare this
 
 
 
My home made Apple Pie!
 
I can say that, one of the proof of being a good homemaker is to provide delicious meals.
 
 
October 14, we went to a mall, to had dinner at this Japanese Restaurant that serves pasta. Dwijin liked it so much specially he is craving for pasta for quite a few days. Again, he ordered a bottle of wine (He loves to order a bottle of wine) but I can't help him to finish it as I am so scared now to drink due to acidic thingy.

Last Day of Dwijin's so called celebration is yesterday, we had a double date with our good friend Zack and his girlfriend Wendy. we actually went first to NTU,  where Zack's business is there,we had lunch there to support our friend (It's the other part of Singapore) We waited for him and meet his girlfriend at Jcube and Jem. Then there we had a double date.  I am seriously happy for Zack, because he looks very happy. I am looking forward for another bonding moments.

So....That's what happened to Dwijin's 31st Birthday. I know he had fun even though he didn't went to Malaysia or Boracay for a short escapade. hehehe.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment