Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Ramen Bari-Uma, A must try!


Long and overdue blog entry.

I really really really wanted to post this blog about this Japanese Restaurant that me and Dwijin discovered accidentally.

This Japanese Restaurant is located at Tanglin Shopping Center

 
Ramen Bari-Uma
 
We discovered this place when we went to British Council to apply for the IELTS Exam. We are so hungry and still unsure what to eat, it's even drizzling that time so we decided to have a Ramen when we saw this Small Japanese Restaurant.

So, the first time we ate their, we fell in love with their Ramen, the soup it self is FANTASTIC! It's Heaven!. So, this Japanese Restaurant is now our First Priority once we are at the town.

The second time we ate their is after Dwijin's Examination (Speaking Test). We did enjoy it again, So this time around, I decided to take a photo of their food and their Menu as well.



 
Here's their Menu, so next time you know what to order.
 
 
So, Here's what we had. For appetizers, we choose a Fried Gyoza and their Chicken Wings. Well, for someone like me, who loved Fried, I am quite disappointed because I expect a really Fried Gyoza, those crispy crispy kind. So, maybe next time can ask them to fried some more. But the taste is delicious, I really like it.
 
For  the Chicken Lover, Well, I Love Bon Chon Chicken, so I am not really into their chicken, But if you are someone like Dwijin who is Anti-Bon Chon, he said their chicken is really nice. Well, I guess it depends on individuals preferences.
 
 
Another Appetizer / Side Order is my ultimate favourite, YAKITORI! their Yakitori is shiok! we ordered a mix yakitori.  I just hope next time there will be more yakitori sauce.
 

And for the WIN, here's the RAMEN!!!!! We both ordered a Different Ramen. Dwijin had the Shu-Uma. (not sure with the name, I took a photo of the menu really bad) Dwijin ordered another set of noodles. It's only 2 SGD for extra cup of noodles.


While me, I had the Ajitama-Uma. because I like their EGG. I liked how they cook their egg.


 
So that's it. Here's the Japanese Restaurant that we always recommend to our friends. Though it's quite far from where we stay. hoping for a Franchise or Branch near to our place. Well, just like what Dwijin says, it's really delicious because it's a True Japanese who cooked a True Japanese Food. Nothing beats the Authentic! 
 
So, people who are planning to have a vacation here in Singapore, or those people who are new here in Singapore even those people who stayed here so long but still haven't heard about this Japanese Restaurant. Try to visit it! It's worthy!
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment