Thursday, March 8, 2012

It's more fun in the Philippines!

“FUN!”  One word to describe our Short but Fun Vacation in Philippines. 

It’s been a weeks since we flew there to have a week-stress-free and we succeed! 

We called our first day as the “pamper” day. We relaxed ourselves by going to a nearby body massage/spa.  I used to go there with my nanay every time that I will come back to Philippines to relieve some stress, I find the spa so good so I introduced it to my hubby who got a high-standard in terms of body massage. Good Thing he enjoyed it a lot and decided to come back their before we fly back to Singapore, which we really did.After the massage, we walk a bit and went home. We relax and watched movies at HBO or any other channels that we find nice. 

Day 2, I watched It’s Showtime, the show that I really like. I am very happy to watch the latest show because I can only watched them in youtube.com if I’m in Singapore. On the same day me and my hubby went out with my little sister, Aisle. We went to Mall of Asia to celebrate her birthday, we skate and had our dinner at Seaside Macapagal with my parents. My hubby bought Durian and Aisle is forcing herself to say it smells good though her face saying the opposite, until she tried it and said “ang panget ng lasa”.  

The Following Day we celebrated Aisle’s Birthday Party. It’s super fun! Both of us participated in one of the games. The Party also became a reunion for my friends and also for my family that long time I never saw them all. While in Day 4 we had a reunion party with my University Friends, though we’re not complete but still it’s enjoyable. Both reunions are fun fun and fun.

Monday, my hubby accompanies me at Lyceum, my uni to settle something. We are stuck there because of heavy rain so we decided to watch a school play while waiting for the rain to stop. the play is in my mother tongue so I need to translate and explained to him what’s going on. When the rain stopped, we walk around within Intramuros to check the Church and our wedding reception venue; he liked the 2 places I showed to him so until now he still can’t decide which one to choose.

The remaining days, we spent buying anything that we can use in our new house. And before we flew back to Singapore we really did had a massage again + facial that causes us to almost missed our flight. We even had a chance to visit my relatives in cavite a day before our flight.

It was short, tiring but fun vacation, we both enjoyed and we are both hoping that we can go back again as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment