Friday, March 9, 2012

How did you met?


The common question that is frequently asked to us, “How did you met”. Paano nga ba? Saan nga ba?

We met at the Bar. No, we didn’t bump to each other while having a night life, we knew each other as we’re both working in a bar but not at the same bar, our bars are rivalry in terms of business. I am working as a Bartender whiles him he works as a Bartender and at the same time learning how to run a Business. Though the Bars are competing in the Business world, Both Staffs are all good friends, just like a Family.

It was one of the afternoon’s of June,3:00 pm wherein both bars just opened and waiting for customers. I went outside to have a glance at their window to check who’s already in, just nice I saw this new guy standing behind the bar who I thought a Pilipino. When Ate Mylene went out, I asked her who that Guy is. I managed to get a total of 5 information about him. His name is Eugene, He’s a Singaporean, it was his first day, and he’s more like a trainee and a nephew of the owner. 

It’s my habit to go at their bar to borrow some stuffs, all of them are giving attention to me, they are fond of my bubbly personality, Only Eugene is the one who always snob me. But everything changes since the World Cup Finals. 

They invited me to watch World Cup Finals at their Bar after work, I bring along my good friend Chester to join me because I feel so shy, One of the bosses knew me as “Harry’s Girl” welcomes us. We had drink and had fun. I must admit, by that time find him cute, I suddenly felt this “crush” factor to him. He removed my first impression to him in my mind by showing his witty and friendly side. When ate introducing us to other staffs that we barely see, only his name I can’t pronounced. Two things why, it’s Hard (Dwijin) and I am mesmerized by his smile. He reached out his hand to me and trying to help me to pronounce his name while he’s mischievously smiling. 

The whole night the moment that we shake hands keeps on replaying mode inside my mind. I am drinking and socializing but still alert for his attention. He didn’t talk to me; we didn’t have a chance to have a chat or getting to know each other a bit. I just found out that he’s 27 when someone ask him how old is he, so I told myself that tonight is not my typical night. I didn’t get the attention of the guy that I am eyieng for that night. So instead of sitting at the corner and think what kind of a loser playgirl I am, I just mingle and have fun with the other staffs. Drink, laugh, talk, drink, drink, drink until I knocked out.

I seriously rolled like a chicken yakitori, I fell from any place that they will put me higher than the floor, I can’t walk to I always ask for some help when I feel like throwing up. Until they managed to place me at the stage wherein a lot of barricades. It was morning when I gained my strength again. we are still at the bar 7 in the morning. I asked for a coffee but Chester told me I must able to stand up first, I struggled a lot before I managed to stand and walk until I bumped to a wall.

That wall is actually Dwijin, because of the height differences and my very intoxicated mind I thought I bang into the wall, He hold me and I said “I wanna go home” and he said “Okay we will go home”. From the hill he assisted me by literally hugging to each other while walking. At the cab, we send Ate first and he sends me last. He paid for the cab fare when we reached my dormitory, as the dormitory rules, guys are not allowed to go inside the girls dorm. So, before we parted our ways I hugged him and say thank you.

And that’s how I met him, how everything started

1 comment:

  1. **sorry for my wrong grammar. I am still in a learning process :)

    ReplyDelete