Sunday, July 15, 2012

Curvacious

I keep on thinking what to blog for today. I got a lot of thoughts but some part of me saying that i should just keep it to my self before i hurt a lot of people feelings, and besides i already promised to Dwi that i will forget THEM, THEY are just pigment of our imaginations. 

Anyway, before i started to tell the whole story that i shouldn't, i will start typing  or telling what is the reason of my title CURVACIOUS. 

CURVACIOUS is a term that my friend, Rox used to describe the photo (below) of me and Dwi that he took for our Pre-Nup. I actually like and love that word :)

In Fact, since i saw the wonderful ART OF ROX, I seriously started to love my new body. I used to be thin okay, but that is all the part of my past, a History!. A lot of times i keep on telling to Dwi or to my friends that I HATE MY PWET (BUTT), of course i got a lot of things that i started to hate since i gained a lot of weight, but PWET is really the number one on my list. 

I hate my boobs, my legs (most specially my thigh) and my EFFIN FUCKING FAT BELLY. to be honest with all of you, i started to feel insecure specially in this country where i am now, that MOST of the LADIES are EXTREMELY THIN TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL. i started to lose my self-confidence, specially when i want to buy a very cute dress or cute top or any clothing, i always ended up teary eyes because it doesn't look good on me anymore. 

Yes, you can say that i can do exercise or a proper diet or even just don't eat. But i cant do exercise as what the people here doing (People here are so health conscious, which i think it's good. some of them still do some running or jogging until 2 am) i can't do because i have a asthma? i got easily tired. .Sian

But now, i started to appreciate my self. Thanks for the wonderful photo Rox, I starting to love myself all over again.


Photo Taken By : ROX PUNO 

No comments:

Post a Comment