Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I hate that BIATCH.

I know. I'm MEAAAAAN. Who da hell cares?!

well, i always have an issue with girls/ladies/women or whatever you call it. I don't know why but it's hard for me to be close instantly with other female species. so i only have few female friends and i got a lot of guy friends. I am not flirt (Okay, i'm a bit FLIRT but i changed when i got MARRIED) but i grew up with boys, 

OOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I'm having an issue now with some lady, i don't know why i don't feel so right with her. i don't like her smell, i don't like how she dresss (tube sa loob ng bahay? if  she's not married iisipin ko she's trying to seduce DWI hahaha) I am not insecure i just hate ladies who dress inappropriate. 

Example

Super mega mini short in church or any religious activities or any charity works. 


High-heels and long dress in wet market. you just look so STUPIIIIID!


Rubber shoes, sneakers, flip tops  on a FORMAL ATTIRE EVENT. Dude! It's a FORMAL EVENT!  I don't care if you just want to be a FASHIONISTA.

That are some of the things that will make me raise my eyebrow. HAHAHA.


Let's go back to the main topic. I really don't like her. She is a bit messy and i hate people who is MESSY. and some more, they already move here in our house when they are not supposed to be here! She didn't say anything about it. she never ask if they are allowed to stay here or if they can stay here in one day advance. In addition to that she just anyhow chuck all their stuffs / foods in our fridge without saying something. We are expecting at least "I got a lot of things is it okay if i put it everything here?" NOOOO! She didn't say anything. One more thing, they stained my SOFA! It's Fabric and the cover cannot take out or even change! and Imagined how long the stained in my SOFA before she clean it and some more we informed her about cleaning it! What the HELL?!

and what makes everything worst it, the following day i saw that they changed the rag outside the COMMON TOILET. I'm fine with it, though i don't like the design i am okay with it, what i hate is someone just throw my rag above my washing machine Sian. at least fold it properly lah! 

I hate people who is messy and inconsiderate. i hate people who is not organize with anything. 

for the record, i clean the stained properly and i arranged the fridge for them. Damn!



No comments:

Post a Comment