Monday, July 2, 2012

Surprise Birthday!

Nope, it's not mine. it's my sis-in-law's 21st Birthday.

So the celebration held at La Salsa at Dempsey Hill, where you can find the delicious Burritos. :)

Me, Dwi and Darrell are in-charge in taking a photo. but most of the time i am the one who holds the camera so i don't have much pictures of myself. damn!

so here are the some of the pictures that we took.

 

Meet the "Double D" Dwijin and Darrell.
hope i can also take a photo of "Double K" (Keith and Kelvin)


Here are some of the STAFFS at La Salsa. 
one thing i like about them they are all Pinoy. :)
too bad i didn't managed to get all the pictures of the staffs.


HAHAHA. This photo is for FUN. 
Dwi always have this very "manly" mannerism
which i called the "sossy" finger.

Sossy is a term we use in Philippines, if you are a high class or something like that. LOL


Sinta is DARLING! :)






I am looking for some photo of me wearing my complete outfit for that day, and this is the only picture that i found. I look slimmer here but i think i have a very awkward posing here.
I am actually dancing here with Dwi and his parents. 

anyway i bought my dress at Forever 21 while my shoes is from Charles and Keith. 
dress is new shoes is old. :)





Anyway, Guys here are some of the Promotions of La Salsa. La Salsa is located at Dempsey Hill. They serve delicious Mexican Food and they are not quite but really generous when it comes to their servings. Staffs are good, I am not saying this because I'm Pinoy you can always check some feedbacks regarding about this Restaurant. 

Since Dempsey Hill is out of nowhere, okay i'm just exaggerating. The Dempsey Hill offers a free shuttle bus, i am not sure with the schedule but you can always check in their site. you can also take a bus 7, 77, 106, 123 and 174. please don't take the 174E because it doesn't stop on the designated stop HAHA. 

Other option on how to get there is by CAR or CAB. La Salsa is at Block 11!











No comments:

Post a Comment