Friday, July 6, 2012

Shopping with Sarah

Yaaaaaay! Finally! Wohooo!

After 2 weeks i guess, i finally saw Sarah again. :) I am so HAPPPPPPPPPY.

We watched The Amazing Spider Man and we cried. Oh yeah baby, I cried 2-3 times with my 3D Glasses on. Hahaha. I didn't know that Clang is also off today until i called her and ask her. I asked her out but she's quite busy and also it's a last minute notice. (but i thought, you'll always make a way for your friend---------------------JUST SAYING!)

Anyway, this is a Fabulous and Wonderful day. After we watched, we went for SHOPPING!. I'm actually planning to buy a couple of new dresses at my fav boutique for my Pre-nup but it ended up Sarah bought 3 new Shirts / Blouse and a Short. You GO GIRL!!! I think, she's the big splendor today, she bought 2 new shoes and new clothes. basically, most of the clothes that i suggested to her which i think really nice she bought!! HAHA. 

Anyway, although i didn't bought any dress for today, there is still TOMORROW. hehehe. 
No dress but i got this.......... TADAAAAAAAAAAA!

 I bought a total of 8 earrings! HAHAHA. I'm like maaaaaaaaaad. LOL. they all looks nice right? so i'm not regretting anything, in fact i'm loving it!



Saw this at The Paul Frank Store. Sarah and I so happy to see a "Let's Go PIRATES" shirt because we are a PIRATES! not literally pirates, our university is called PIRATES, LYCEUM PIRATES!

This shirts reminds us our University days. so Sarah bought two, one medium and one small then i bought a medium size, we got a free shirt since we spend with a certain amount of money to avail the free shirt HAHA, we took the Guys shirt for Dwi.

One of these days we're going to take a photo of us together wearing our PIRATES SHIRTS! :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment