Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Havey na Havey na Vacation in Pinas!

The reason of me being excited because of MAY is I'm going back to Manila for a longer period!!!

But it's not long as in super long like i am going to stay for 6 months or a year, it's just that it will be longer than the usual stay we do. But this time, It's only ME. yeeeeep! Me without Dwij!

Well, I am starting to worry about leaving Dwij at home, it's not that he's gonna stay up so late and party like a rockstar, I AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT THAT (because i trust him he's not gonna do that *wink*) I AM ACTUALLY WORRIED ABOUT MY HOUSE. 

ME : Dwijin, why there's a lot of spider web in our home?
ME: Why there's a lot of laundry that never do?
ME: Why the toilet stink like there's a dead rat somewhere?
ME: Why like a hurricane visited our home?
ME: WHY WHY WHY???

That are the things that i am worried about. because you know, Dwij is a typical guy who is quite lazy, it's a guy's human nature, i guess. He does help sometimes when i am already pissed of or not in a good mood or sometimes I feel more like I'm a house helper and rather than a wife. Now, is still okay, still manageable because i am stay at home for the mean time while waiting for my pass, but last time when I used to work,and my job requires me to work at night, i really want to cry. I do everything, even though i told him to help me iron our clothes since i already did the laundry, Sigh i will still do the ironing. It's not that I am complaining about that doing household chores is not my forte, in fact somehow i enjoy it, specially cleaning my precious toilet. But still maybe a little help will make my work easier?

But anyway, enough about cleaning. Let's talk about May. This May is the last month of the summer vacation in Philippines. the reason of me going back is i would like to spend more quality time with my everdearest sister, Aisle. It's also Dwij suggetsion / advice after the incident of almost losing her, that made me useless for the whole day. It's vacation so she feel so bored and she also told me i am not beside her. So, since i have the opportunity might as well use it. It will be so much fun because it's only me and her. 

Another reason of why i am going back to Manila is to enroll myself to this Distance School. Yes! Distance School. I'll be taking another degree to improve and uplift myself, I'll be taking BA English, a long time dream of mine. (it's just that i don't have the courage of taking it before as i don't have a self confidence when it comes to English).  I am so excited!

Other than that, I am planning to take my sister in an out of town or maybe swimming and meeting Besies and Ekk-jac. But most important thing is SPENDING QUALITY TIME WITH AISLE. <3

Okay, i got a lot of things to say but Dwij wants to use the computer and i need to sleep now cos i am going to pick up my Auntie, Uncle and Cousin at the Airport :)

Goodnight. Sweetdreams.mwuah!

No comments:

Post a Comment